I need help to decide the best route from st moritz to interlaken (west)
I checked the Swiss rail website and there are no direct trains which I understand, but want to choose route that's most scenic
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 2 Travel From Copenhagen-late October
- 3 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 4 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 5 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 6 Venice - Tour suggestions
- 7 Croatia, is it crazy to hire a car?
- 8 French Vacation in Mid-America
- 9 Trip report European honeymoon
- 10 Tour of La Scala, Milan
- 11 Driving Croatia, Montenegro & Albania
- 12 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 13 3 weeks, 3 European Countries, 6 cities
- 14 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 15 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 16 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 17 Provence Lavender fields in July
- 18 Italy, somewhere new - recommendations please.
- 19 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 20 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 21 Spain Itinerary advice please – Extremadura? Cadiz?
- 22 Help planning a driving trip in Eastern Europe in July
- 23 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 24 Is Mljet a reasonable substitute for Korcula?
- 25 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa