I need help to decide the best route from st moritz to interlaken (west)
I checked the Swiss rail website and there are no direct trains which I understand, but want to choose route that's most scenic
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 March in Amsterdam 1 week spring break
- 2 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 3 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 4 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 5 Rome, Florence and a cruise this fall
- 6 My 60th birthday surprises
- 7 Beginner travelers on a budget to Marseille
- 8 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 9 Help with first time trip with family
- 10 Suggestions for Drive to Milan
- 11 Tuscany or Cinque Terre?
- 12 Verona or Athens?
- 13 Rome 1st Time - Wish you'd known, tips, unexpected surprises
- 14 Spain car rental questions
- 15 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 16 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 17 Basque country ideas
- 18 Hikrchick & Hikrguy back from (cool & rainy but) fabulous Paris
- 19 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 20 Northern Italy 1 week HELP
- 21 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 22 travelling to Munich and Paris without pre hotel booking
- 23 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 24 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 25 Manchester (MAN) vs. Heathrow