I need help to decide the best route from st moritz to interlaken (west)
I checked the Swiss rail website and there are no direct trains which I understand, but want to choose route that's most scenic
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I'm back.....
- 2 Any experience with these three private guides for the Alhambra?
- 3 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 4 PARIS. GTG-------Sept.14, 2016, anyone interested?
- 5 FAQs
- 6 Where to stop between Dijon & the Loire Valley (Chinon)?
- 7 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 8 6 Aussies escape to France - Paris, Provence & Dordogne
- 9 Where should I go in Spain for 2 weeks? Add Lisbon?
- 10 Immigration from Italy to Ireland to US
- 11 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 12 Need Ireland Itinerary Help
- 13 Switzerland itinerary help
- 14 Slovania & Croatia
- 15 Asian food and shopping in Dublin ????
- 16 5 days in Provence
- 17 Parking in Italy
- 18 Bus from montalcino to Firenze
- 19 Another Alhambra Ticket Question
- 20 1 week in Malaga
- 21 Lisbon hotel: Tivoli or Bairro Alto hotels?
- 22 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 23 Looking for a apartment recommendation for Dijon
- 24 Transportation in Bologna
- 25 Amsterdam vs. France