I thought that I remember something in a thread about the closing of the St. Michel Metro stop for awhile. Anyone?
St. Michel Metro Stop, Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 2 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 3 Story of the German Christmas star
- 4 Our October trip to Andalucia!
- 5 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 6 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 7 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 8 Airport ATMs
- 9 Help with European vacation plan
- 10 Three ferries to Mull
- 11 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 12 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 13 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 14 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 15 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 16 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 17 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 18 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 19 Has anyone tried Athens Welcome Pickups?
- 20 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 21 American Express
- 22 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 23 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 24 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 25 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange