Going in May and not a huge crowd fan. Will see St. Mark's at night, b/c I've heard it is beautiful. Headed back the next morning to see things "open". What are the highlights and what order should they be seen as to avoid big crowds?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 2 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 3 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 4 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 5 Itinerary Help!
- 6 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 7 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 8 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 9 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 10 Rent a villa in Crete or Not?
- 11 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 12 He said , she said
- 13 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 14 Munich with a car?
- 15 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 16 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 17 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 18 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 19 Toulouse and beyond -
- 20 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 21 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 22 tour guides in rome
- 23 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 24 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 25 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)