We are in the process of booking flights for a Venice/Switzerland trip (late Aug) and we have two options. We can either fly into Zurich and out of Venice or do the reverse. The flight out of Venice would be at noon, so I am just wondering how easy it is to get to the airport in Venice and how long it would take as this info could influence our decision.
St Marks Square Area to Airport
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 2 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 3 Portugal and Spain itinerary help -- 11 days in the end of Nov. 2014
- 4 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 5 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 6 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 7 VAT Refund at Milan Malpensa T1
- 8 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 9 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 10 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 11 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 12 Can you recommend great Gastro Pub in ondon
- 13 January in Ireland: Recommendations on Lodging?
- 14 Three Week Graduation Trip to Amsterdam, Bruges, Berlin, and Paris
- 15 Scotland Votes "No"
- 16 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?
- 17 Why I can't make train seat reservation from Dresden to Berlin
- 18 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 19 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 20 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 21 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 22 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 23 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 24 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 25 Pre-Trip Jitters!