We are in the process of booking flights for a Venice/Switzerland trip (late Aug) and we have two options. We can either fly into Zurich and out of Venice or do the reverse. The flight out of Venice would be at noon, so I am just wondering how easy it is to get to the airport in Venice and how long it would take as this info could influence our decision.
St Marks Square Area to Airport
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay in the french riviera?
- 2 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 3 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 4 Which hotel in Lisbon?
- 5 Honeymoon 2015
- 6 Automatic car rental in Italy: Dollar or Thrifty?
- 7 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 8 CDG to Lannion
- 9 What do you know about using the iPhone GPS app in Europe?
- 10 Hiking in the Pyrenees - day trip from Barcelona, no car
- 11 walking guide in Paris
- 12 Blog updates from Europe.
- 13 Looking for add on city
- 14 Trip to Pyrenees
- 15 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 16 On the road again - another country roads tour of France.
- 17 Mykonos - to rent a car or to not.
- 18 Need Accommodation in Versailles
- 19 Car rental Questions for Italy
- 20 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 21 Preparing for our European Family Trip
- 22 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 23 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 24 MXP Best Western to "The Last Supper"
- 25 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?