We are in the process of booking flights for a Venice/Switzerland trip (late Aug) and we have two options. We can either fly into Zurich and out of Venice or do the reverse. The flight out of Venice would be at noon, so I am just wondering how easy it is to get to the airport in Venice and how long it would take as this info could influence our decision.
St Marks Square Area to Airport
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 We Need a Pact
- 2 High Level 12 day Itinerary for Turkey; Mountain Lovers and Photographer
- 3 Two days to spend in northern Spain traveling by car
- 4 Flying into Barcelona and have 5 days to go where?
- 5 I need a haircut
- 6 Greece- general questions and itinerary
- 7 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 8 Tipping in Greece
- 9 Ideas for a Mother-Daughter UK Trip
- 10 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 11 Honeymooning in Europe
- 12 Southern France
- 13 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 14 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 15 Spain tips beyond safety
- 16 Small group for Colosseum
- 17 American electrical gadgets
- 18 Arc de Triumph Question
- 19 flea markets in France
- 20 Where to buy Venice mask?
- 21 Eating in France-two new books
- 22 Monet in Normandy
- 23 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 24 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 25 Travel from Split to Zadar