We are in the process of booking flights for a Venice/Switzerland trip (late Aug) and we have two options. We can either fly into Zurich and out of Venice or do the reverse. The flight out of Venice would be at noon, so I am just wondering how easy it is to get to the airport in Venice and how long it would take as this info could influence our decision.
St Marks Square Area to Airport
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 2 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 3 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 4 Christmas in Paris and Strasbourg in 2015
- 5 Skippered Charter Greece Islands
- 6 Southern Spain
- 7 Scotland November 2015
- 8 Swiss mountain scenery in late April
- 9 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 10 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 11 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 12 All Set To Go!!
- 13 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 14 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 15 Italy - Driving from Frankfurt to Florence (June 2012)
- 16 Which european city?
- 17 Italy Countryside
- 18 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 19 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 20 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 21 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 22 Germany in December 2015
- 23 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 24 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 25 Vegan in Germany?