Does anyone know when the scaffolding will be removed from St. Maclou Church in Rouen? I want to go to Rouen in December but only if the renovations are complete by then.
St. Maclou Church renovation
View all Europe activity »
- 1 7 days in Andalucia
- 2 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 3 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 4 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 5 Paris: Where to Christmas Shop for Teen and Tween
- 6 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 7 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 8 Euro Train
- 9 Manchester UK-good place for a Thanksgiving dinner?
- 10 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 11 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 12 Traveling within Italy
- 13 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 14 London for Christmas
- 15 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 16 To Paris and Provence in June
- 17 Florence in October
- 18 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 19 first european holiday itinery
- 20 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 21 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 22 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 23 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 24 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 25 London at Easter