Does anyone know when the scaffolding will be removed from St. Maclou Church in Rouen? I want to go to Rouen in December but only if the renovations are complete by then.
St. Maclou Church renovation
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 2 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 3 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 4 Our Brief Bavarian Break: Christmas Markets
- 5 All Set To Go!!
- 6 First time to Switzerland
- 7 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 8 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 9 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 10 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 11 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 12 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 13 Eastern Europe
- 14 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 15 Trip Report: 17 days in Switzerland, Austria & Czech Republic
- 16 10 Days in Emilia-Romagna : Thinking of 3 Days Bologna and Then??
- 17 Switzerland help...?
- 18 Base for a Week in Normandy or Brittany in July
- 19 Airport ATMs
- 20 Brittany France 2014 - Trip Report
- 21 London to Paris by train
- 22 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 23 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 24 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 25 4 weeks in the UK