Does anyone know when the scaffolding will be removed from St. Maclou Church in Rouen? I want to go to Rouen in December but only if the renovations are complete by then.
St. Maclou Church renovation
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 2 Stereotypes about various nationalities
- 3 Riva del Garda to Rome
- 4 Authentic czech food
- 5 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 6 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 7 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 8 Two weeks in Paris guiding 4 couples. Need help with itinerary!
- 9 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old
- 10 Kimhe--flamenco
- 11 Is Venice really dirty?
- 12 Prague, Krakow, Budapest and Vienna
- 13 Limavady, Ireland?? Where is it?
- 14 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 15 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 16 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 17 Kids in Pubs -- N Ireland and Ireland
- 18 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 19 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 20 Christmas in London
- 21 Autumn in Paris
- 22 Updated ATM info for Greece and Turkey
- 23 Norway Advice
- 24 Visiting Mostar, Bosnia and Kotor, Montenegro from Croatia
- 25 Travel from London Heathrow to Belfast or Dublin