We always stay in our favorite hotel near this park, which we love. Love feeding the ducks and the squirrels. Please, could anyone there now give us an idea of the state of "everyone's favorite park? I read on the park website that it won't be restored to its former shape until next spring. Is everything dirt or mud? Is there any grass left at all? Or squirrels? We are thinking of cancelling our Sept. visit. Between the Jubilee and the Olympics if this park a goner??
St. James's Park-London How bad is it?
- 1 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?
- 2 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 3 Ovington Square Flat
- 4 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 5 jungfraujoch mid june
- 6 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 7 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 8 Hotels in Sorrento
- 9 2001: A Maitaitom Italian Odyssey - "The Lost Trip Report"
- 10 Two weeks in Paris, Provence, and the French Riviera
- 11 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 12 Germany with 6 month old.
- 13 Day trip to Capri
- 14 Help! Creating a Budget for my DS Graduation Trip to Europe
- 15 Istanbul Logistics Help
- 16 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 17 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 18 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 19 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?
- 20 Croatia Question: Korcula or Lastovo?
- 21 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 22 May 24, 2013. How to avoid lines in Paris, and other observations
- 23 Northern Italy second week of June 2013
- 24 day trips from Stuttgart
- 25 January 29 - March 27, 2014