I booked my hotel in London through Priceline and received a room in the St. Giles Hotel. Has anyone stayed there who would tell me about their experience? Are the rooms comfortable? Is the service Ok? Any information would be helpful.
St. Giles Hotel
- 1 river cruise choice
- 2 pier in Copenhagen
- 3 Zee Best
- 4 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 5 Rome apartment
- 6 I have a new eBook out on Mystical Ireland Travel
- 7 Paros or Naxos?
- 8 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 9 Amsterdam - Germany and Wine!
- 10 Florence: Medici Chapel & Basilica di Santa Croce
- 11 Need restaurant recommendations for cities in Croatia
- 12 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport
- 13 Istanbul Hotels
- 14 Prague Hotels -Old Town
- 15 Positano: hotel recommendations needed!
- 16 General questions about Sicily
- 17 Confirm these things before you book yourself at B&B accommodation.
- 18 London and Paris; Christmas 2013!
- 19 Chatham Dockyards Need a Whole Day?
- 20 Yorkshire Dales and Moors home base? (and other questions)
- 21 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report
- 22 Best Base on the Rhine for Day Trips
- 23 Christmas Markets - Frankfurt or Copenhagen
- 24 What to Give to Host Family
- 25 Schnauzer, live from Paris, Lyon, Nice, Averyon and Dordogne, join me