We are considering a bike trip to this area in early October and then several days in the Sarlat area. Is October a good time to go or would we be better off in September?
Thanks In advance for any advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TAP airlines & other questions
- 2 Sentimental Journey
- 3 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 4 Barcelona and Paris with Wine In-between
- 5 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 6 5 days in switzerland
- 7 Advice please! 4 weeks in Europe Dec/Jan
- 8 Nice-Barcelona-Valencia
- 9 ATM card woes in Dublin
- 10 Comments on possible day trips fromSt Remy de Provence
- 11 Amafi to Naples - private driver? Other options?
- 12 Viking Ship Museums and Open Air Museums
- 13 Antwerp Tram
- 14 Help!!!!! I'm traveling alone, to Ireland this summer, is it safe?
- 15 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 16 Passport 6-month validity requirement is for ENTRY date, not exit, right?
- 17 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 18 Transportation for students btw Munich, Salzburg, Vienna, Prague, Krakow
- 19 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 20 Advice on Bethnal Green, Shoreditch area London
- 21 Train tickets from Switzerland to Venice and back with Swiss Travel Pass
- 22 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 23 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 24 Netflix and Hulu
- 25 Restaurant Recommendations in Rome