I'm staying in Paris for 1 night this August...18 and a solo female traveller, I've narrowed my choice down to the two St Christophers Hostel's, Gare du Nord or the Canal, I'm wondering which is viewed as the best?
Also, I have the choice of a mixed or female dorm, I'm indecisive since I do want to meet new people, men and women, but I don't want to be the only girl in a mixed room.
Its my first time travelling so I'm probably just slightly anxious!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 아시아카지노⇔❥＼【 GUT48。ZZ。AM 】＼❥⇔슈퍼카지노블아시아카지노
- 2 아시안카지노⇔❥＼【 GUT48。ZZ。AM 】＼❥⇔슈퍼카지노블아시안카지노
- 3 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 4 Itinerary Tweaking
- 5 Itinerary Help
- 6 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 7 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 8 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 9 Hotel in Vienna
- 10 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 11 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 12 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 13 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 14 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 15 Amalfi Coast help
- 16 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 17 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 18 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 19 Scandinavia in mid-March 2.5 weeks
- 20 House Hunting in France
- 21 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 22 Help with Tuscany villa that is a walk to town/restaurants
- 23 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 24 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 25 If you had to choose one......