I'm staying in Paris for 1 night this August...18 and a solo female traveller, I've narrowed my choice down to the two St Christophers Hostel's, Gare du Nord or the Canal, I'm wondering which is viewed as the best?
Also, I have the choice of a mixed or female dorm, I'm indecisive since I do want to meet new people, men and women, but I don't want to be the only girl in a mixed room.
Its my first time travelling so I'm probably just slightly anxious!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 2 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 3 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 4 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels
- 5 Spain/France/Italy/UK
- 6 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 7 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 8 Lake Maggiore, Italy
- 9 First Time Europe Trip
- 10 Please suggest a hike from Ravello- with kids
- 11 Amalfi or Positano
- 12 Poland in September
- 13 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 14 Need a meeting point suggestion in southern France
- 15 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 16 Capri Ferry Tickets
- 17 Romantic Restaurants in Venice?
- 18 Tour or independent
- 19 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 20 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 21 Hertz Never Lost
- 22 student in denmark
- 23 The Fjords of Norway, Scandinavia - Itinerary Help for Family of Four
- 24 Corsica France...Calvi or Ajaccio or?
- 25 Sardinia, Italy and surrounding islands