I'm staying in Paris for 1 night this August...18 and a solo female traveller, I've narrowed my choice down to the two St Christophers Hostel's, Gare du Nord or the Canal, I'm wondering which is viewed as the best?
Also, I have the choice of a mixed or female dorm, I'm indecisive since I do want to meet new people, men and women, but I don't want to be the only girl in a mixed room.
Its my first time travelling so I'm probably just slightly anxious!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 2 Wine tasting in Santorini
- 3 cell phone companys
- 4 Itinerary and Hotel Recommendations -- Amalfi Coast
- 5 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 6 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 7 My 7 day Provence itinerary... workable?
- 8 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 9 Spain Itinerary Help
- 10 Croatia Roadtrip: Plitvice -> Dubrovnik in August
- 11 Ravello to Paestum
- 12 Barcelona completely overrated
- 13 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 14 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 15 Hotel recommendation in Berchtesgaden
- 16 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 17 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 18 First time in London...hotel for mother/daughter trip?
- 19 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 20 Two weeks in Puglia - Help with itinerary please
- 21 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 22 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 23 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 24 Ideas for travel (hiking) in Northern Italy
- 25 Itinerary Help!