I'm staying in Paris for 1 night this August...18 and a solo female traveller, I've narrowed my choice down to the two St Christophers Hostel's, Gare du Nord or the Canal, I'm wondering which is viewed as the best?
Also, I have the choice of a mixed or female dorm, I'm indecisive since I do want to meet new people, men and women, but I don't want to be the only girl in a mixed room.
Its my first time travelling so I'm probably just slightly anxious!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 2 Studying art in English in venice
- 3 Hotels in Turin
- 4 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 5 Edinbrugh
- 6 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 7 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 8 Help on ancient history route
- 9 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 10 Forte dei Marmi - must see/do list
- 11 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 12 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 13 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 14 3 days solo in London
- 15 Chania
- 16 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 17 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 18 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 19 Croatia itinerary - need advice
- 20 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 21 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 22 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 23 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 24 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 25 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK