I'm staying in Paris for 1 night this August...18 and a solo female traveller, I've narrowed my choice down to the two St Christophers Hostel's, Gare du Nord or the Canal, I'm wondering which is viewed as the best?
Also, I have the choice of a mixed or female dorm, I'm indecisive since I do want to meet new people, men and women, but I don't want to be the only girl in a mixed room.
Its my first time travelling so I'm probably just slightly anxious!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Flight connection in CDG
- 2 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 3 Stonehenge After Hour tour
- 4 I'm moving to Italy...one way or another
- 5 Ravenna Mosaics
- 6 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 7 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 8 Germany, Austria, Liechtenstein, Switzerland
- 9 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 10 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 11 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 12 Help me choose a Central/Eastern Europe Itinerary
- 13 Swiss: 9 day trip
- 14 Our time in Rome
- 15 France for a month in 2017
- 16 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 17 Paris restaurants in/near 12th arr.
- 18 Barcelona extension
- 19 Dinan or Avranches to visit Le Mont St. Michel?
- 20 Exploring Extraordinary Extremadura
- 21 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 22 Naples or Genoa
- 23 Stockholm Transport/ tours- Port Vartahamnen
- 24 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 25 a few hours in Stockholm