I'm staying in Paris for 1 night this August...18 and a solo female traveller, I've narrowed my choice down to the two St Christophers Hostel's, Gare du Nord or the Canal, I'm wondering which is viewed as the best?
Also, I have the choice of a mixed or female dorm, I'm indecisive since I do want to meet new people, men and women, but I don't want to be the only girl in a mixed room.
Its my first time travelling so I'm probably just slightly anxious!
St Christophers Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Anyone trying to get out of the French Alps?
- 2 Suggestions for European Holiday with Young Children
- 3 caroline_venezia
- 4 Taormina to Palermo
- 5 2 Weeks in Germany in December
- 6 Berlin
- 7 Best car/shuttle service from Paris to CDG
- 8 Two Weeks in Italy: Umbria, Tuscany, Piedmont Itinerary Help
- 9 Storytellers in Iceland
- 10 Euro Trivia Quiz #17 - British Train Trivia
- 11 Stay in Chablis or Auxerre?
- 12 1st time in Paris - apartment advice
- 13 Italy trip questions
- 14 Italy/Austria/Germany/France
- 15 Would you recommend Sicily only or Puglia also for a 14-day trip?
- 16 Huge New 5,000 Year Old Underground City Excavated in Cappadocia
- 17 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 18 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 19 history museums or locations
- 20 Budget family trip to Europe
- 21 Alternate base to Frankfurt
- 22 Affordable language lessons/homestays in France?
- 23 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 24 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 25 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier