I'm staying in Paris for 1 night this August...18 and a solo female traveller, I've narrowed my choice down to the two St Christophers Hostel's, Gare du Nord or the Canal, I'm wondering which is viewed as the best?
Also, I have the choice of a mixed or female dorm, I'm indecisive since I do want to meet new people, men and women, but I don't want to be the only girl in a mixed room.
Its my first time travelling so I'm probably just slightly anxious!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 2 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 3 Vacation near Lake Lugano and Lake Como
- 4 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 5 Italian lakes
- 6 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 7 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 8 What do after Bernia Express?
- 9 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 10 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 11 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 12 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 13 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 14 HP Laptop is giving me so much trouble what I do?
- 15 Walking itinerary in England?
- 16 Rouen Tour Companies
- 17 Best way to learn a foreign language?
- 18 No Periods in British Written English!
- 19 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 20 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 21 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal
- 22 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 23 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 24 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 25 Self drive tour companies