I'm staying in Paris for 1 night this August...18 and a solo female traveller, I've narrowed my choice down to the two St Christophers Hostel's, Gare du Nord or the Canal, I'm wondering which is viewed as the best?
Also, I have the choice of a mixed or female dorm, I'm indecisive since I do want to meet new people, men and women, but I don't want to be the only girl in a mixed room.
Its my first time travelling so I'm probably just slightly anxious!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia Driving Trip in March
- 2 Overnight Train Questions
- 3 My Fundraising Dream in Paris
- 4 Rent in Paris - Long stay
- 5 Amsterdam hotels
- 6 Non Airport Location for Car Drop off locations for Madrid
- 7 Honeymoon - Spain & Greece
- 8 Berlin>Dresden>Prague
- 9 What to see in Dresden...
- 10 Sicily - Itinerary suggestions
- 11 Croatia in late April
- 12 Information about Bad Schandau, Germany
- 13 A week in Greece, single woman alone
- 14 Italy - best two central locations
- 15 2 month Itinerary Ideas (summer)
- 16 Munich and Garmisch-Partenkirchen: a german trip report
- 17 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 18 Car Rental tips while in Greece?
- 19 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 20 Trip Report: Christmas in Paris with 9- and 10-year-old kids
- 21 Advance Passes & Tickets for Paris, Venice, Rome & Interlaken
- 22 Tower of London for the "sensitive"
- 23 Vet my itinerary
- 24 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 25 Hotels in Amsterdam