We are staying in St. Andrews near the golf courses after we visit Paris.
What is the best, (fastest and economical) way to get there from plane from Paris.
So far I got: take the train from Gare De Lyon to Charles de Gaulle Airport and fly into Edinburgh.
What airport in Scotland should we fly into, and from there how do we get to the center of town in St. Andrews?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Interesting places to visit
- 2 손오공 ▶ 도메인 :【＂P T S 2 9.컴＂】
- 3 신천지 ▣ 홈피:【＂P T S 2 9.컴＂】
- 4 황금성 ▣ 홈피:【＂P T S 2 9.컴＂】
- 5 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 6 오션 ≪접속주소 :【＂P T S 2 9.컴＂】
- 7 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 8 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 9 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 10 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 11 Travel options from Budapest to Zagreb
- 12 Advice on Berlin hotels
- 13 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 14 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 15 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 16 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 17 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 18 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 19 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 20 Train help for Prague
- 21 Germany train help!
- 22 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 23 Acropolis Athens
- 24 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 25 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges