We are staying in St. Andrews near the golf courses after we visit Paris.
What is the best, (fastest and economical) way to get there from plane from Paris.
So far I got: take the train from Gare De Lyon to Charles de Gaulle Airport and fly into Edinburgh.
What airport in Scotland should we fly into, and from there how do we get to the center of town in St. Andrews?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain - Advice for Beach towns
- 2 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 3 Timing when visiting the Dordogne Department
- 4 Enjoying England for a year!
- 5 Les bons plans de whathello - paris - hotel
- 6 Transport from Prague to Slovenia-Croatia-Bosnia-Romania
- 7 My First Trip to Europe...
- 8 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 9 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 10 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 11 Looking for a car with a driver in Ireland
- 12 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 13 Tuscan Winery Suggestions
- 14 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 15 We are back!
- 16 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 17 Our time in Rome
- 18 Europe itinerary review
- 19 European Travel in March
- 20 Gracia Neighborhood in Barcelona Spain
- 21 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 22 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 23 Holiday in Cilento Region
- 24 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 25 Greece Itinerary