We are staying in St. Andrews near the golf courses after we visit Paris.
What is the best, (fastest and economical) way to get there from plane from Paris.
So far I got: take the train from Gare De Lyon to Charles de Gaulle Airport and fly into Edinburgh.
What airport in Scotland should we fly into, and from there how do we get to the center of town in St. Andrews?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 라이브카지노사이트＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼인터넷바카라」아시안카지노
- 2 엔트리사다리 ▶ 도메인 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 3 London Hotel - Different Request
- 4 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 5 Portugal rental car
- 6 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 7 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 8 Iceland trip report!
- 9 London 6 day itinerary
- 10 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 11 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 12 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 13 3 nights in Madrid
- 14 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 15 alcazar question and seville advice
- 16 Bernese Oberland
- 17 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 18 Burgundy/Beaune & Dijon
- 19 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 20 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 21 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 22 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 23 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 24 Threat Level in UK
- 25 ATM