We are staying in St. Andrews near the golf courses after we visit Paris.
What is the best, (fastest and economical) way to get there from plane from Paris.
So far I got: take the train from Gare De Lyon to Charles de Gaulle Airport and fly into Edinburgh.
What airport in Scotland should we fly into, and from there how do we get to the center of town in St. Andrews?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Charles De Gualle Airport, Paris to Eiffel Tower
- 2 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 3 Into Barcelona out of Madrid !! Help!!?
- 4 Lisbon to Porto by train
- 5 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 6 Where to stay in Emilia-Romagna for best food?
- 7 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 8 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 9 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 10 Lake Garda- Italy
- 11 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 12 Sardinia, Italy
- 13 Stu Dudley's Provence and French Riviera Itinerary
- 14 Venice to Frankfort - via Switzerland?
- 15 Italy by car
- 16 Easiest way to send photo eq. to the hotel
- 17 Paris gtg in October?
- 18 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 19 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris
- 20 Shuttle From Avignon TGV to Avignon Centre
- 21 T Mobile Does it Again
- 22 Off to Ireland again! Solo trip...
- 23 5 Ladies, 4 Destinations and 1 Month
- 24 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 25 Getting From Milan to Arezzo