We are staying in St. Andrews near the golf courses after we visit Paris.
What is the best, (fastest and economical) way to get there from plane from Paris.
So far I got: take the train from Gare De Lyon to Charles de Gaulle Airport and fly into Edinburgh.
What airport in Scotland should we fly into, and from there how do we get to the center of town in St. Andrews?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome Rental Car
- 2 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 3 Driving from Rome to Florence?
- 4 5 Days in Corsica
- 5 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 6 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 7 Advice for Ireland Trip (6 days)
- 8 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 9 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 10 3 weeks in France, solo and without a car: please advise!
- 11 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 12 Beaches in Southern France
- 13 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 14 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain
- 15 Marseille or Cassis for Day in Port?
- 16 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 17 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 18 italy itinerary
- 19 Positano - Sorrento Travel Questions
- 20 Wearing The Hijab in Slovenia???
- 21 Itinerary Help B&Bs
- 22 3 days to spend in europe
- 23 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 24 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 25 Do some cities lose their appeal after a repeat visit?