We are staying in St. Andrews near the golf courses after we visit Paris.
What is the best, (fastest and economical) way to get there from plane from Paris.
So far I got: take the train from Gare De Lyon to Charles de Gaulle Airport and fly into Edinburgh.
What airport in Scotland should we fly into, and from there how do we get to the center of town in St. Andrews?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 2 casusyazılım
- 3 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 4 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 5 Shall I buy the travel plug in advance
- 6 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 7 Mallorca for 9 nights-best home base?
- 8 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 9 Parentheses in France Phone Nos...will iPhone dial appropriately?
- 10 Driving itinerary, feedback wanted
- 11 Porto in January
- 12 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 13 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 14 First trip to Paris! (and Amsterdam)
- 15 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 16 Advice needed re CDW for car rental in Ireland/N. Ireland
- 17 hotels in Reyjkavik
- 18 Greek Islands - Should we rent a car on Mykonos and Santorini?
- 19 Hotel Booking Discount!
- 20 TER ticket bought online -- good all day?
- 21 Amsterdam Train Help Please!
- 22 Looking for recommendation for lodging in NAXOS, GREECE
- 23 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 24 Scotland itinerary advice
- 25 When to purchase high speed train tickets?