We are staying in St. Andrews near the golf courses after we visit Paris.
What is the best, (fastest and economical) way to get there from plane from Paris.
So far I got: take the train from Gare De Lyon to Charles de Gaulle Airport and fly into Edinburgh.
What airport in Scotland should we fly into, and from there how do we get to the center of town in St. Andrews?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 2 12 Days in Italy
- 3 Health insurance coverage
- 4 Vintage trip report: Greenland, 1995
- 5 Munich and Garmisch-Partenkirchen: a german trip report
- 6 A week in Greece, single woman alone
- 7 3 weeks in Italy...questions...
- 8 Oh Italy, What to wear!
- 9 Day Trips from Venice with Tweens / Teens
- 10 Family vacay in Europe
- 11 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 12 Please help with my almost 3 week itinerary for Croatia
- 13 Italy - best two central locations
- 14 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 15 Another Book List for Italy
- 16 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 17 Good and not too touristy restaurants
- 18 Day trip suggestion from London
- 19 Trip Report:Rome, Florence, Tuscany in December
- 20 Back to Paris--need hotel advice
- 21 Classical Music in Milan
- 22 Pousadas in Portugal
- 23 Eight Days in Berlin; Walks, Food, Museums and Ambivalence
- 24 Places to visits near Porto
- 25 From Denmark to Balkan and around