We are staying in St. Andrews near the golf courses after we visit Paris.
What is the best, (fastest and economical) way to get there from plane from Paris.
So far I got: take the train from Gare De Lyon to Charles de Gaulle Airport and fly into Edinburgh.
What airport in Scotland should we fly into, and from there how do we get to the center of town in St. Andrews?
Thanks so much!
St. Andrews golf course
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French 2015 summer school vacation
- 2 Italy tours
- 3 Alterations to night trains routes
- 4 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 5 Scottish Passport
- 6 London GTG late September?
- 7 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 8 Amsterdam
- 9 Oxford or Cambridge?
- 10 Find a long term rental studio in Paris
- 11 Questions About Croatia
- 12 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 13 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 14 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 15 Splendid Summer Trip in Scotland and Ireland
- 16 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 17 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 18 Air France strike
- 19 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 20 BARCELONA: renting a car to Costa Brava
- 21 Best day trips from Paris
- 22 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 23 Sunny September Trip Report
- 24 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 25 paris apartment opinion airbnb