Everyone here has been a great help so far. I'm planning on taking the train to St Andrews for the day (from Edinburgh), I believe the train ride is about an hour long, correct?
Once I'm there I'll obviously like to see the cathedral, but can you suggest what else I can do there during the day? I won't have a car, and I like wandering around but would like to know where exactly I should wander to. I don't care about golf, but I care about seeing nice sights and historical things.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 2 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 3 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 4 Now to Madrid
- 5 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 6 3 days solo in London
- 7 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 8 Chania
- 9 Edinbrugh
- 10 Berlin to ?
- 11 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 12 Hotels in Turin
- 13 Help on ancient history route
- 14 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 15 Studying art in English in venice
- 16 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 17 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 18 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 19 Forte dei Marmi - must see/do list
- 20 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 21 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 22 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 23 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 24 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 25 Croatia itinerary - need advice