When do the trees start to bloom or bud in Tuscany or Umbria region? I would love to go in spring, but want to make sure everything is starting to green up.
Spring in Italy
- 1 Croatia Question: Korcula or Lastovo?
- 2 Tour-Free Travel
- 3 Suggestions for France Italy
- 4 An American’s nightmare with Russian visa
- 5 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 6 Scenic train Milan - Paris
- 7 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 8 Need restaurant suggestions for Chipping Camden!
- 9 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 10 Rhine River Intinerary
- 11 Cera 23 in Barcelona
- 12 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 13 15 days in Central Europe
- 14 France in 7 days
- 15 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 16 Find ER, hospital, or clinic in Latin quarter, Paris
- 17 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 18 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 19 tickets- Cap du Roig festival, Palafrugell, Spain
- 20 The Netherlands, France and Spain
- 21 Provence & Cote d'Azur in late September...and the planning begins!
- 22 Torun and Zamosc similar?
- 23 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 24 Good Base for Costa Brava Spain
- 25 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?