Just a nudge for those here at present, or arriving soon - tonight is when we put the clocks ahead by an hour!
Same across most of Europe, but possibly either before or after some other places do so?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cash in Greece ATMs
- 2 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 3 Guided Vatican Tours
- 4 Avoid Europcar!
- 5 Apartment/accomodation in Dubrovnik and Split
- 6 Paris for children
- 7 Anyone travel with to Europe with ISE when they were in college?
- 8 Couscous
- 9 Best Masseria in Puglia
- 10 Train / Calabria
- 11 Visiting the Dordogne/Lot
- 12 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 13 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 14 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 15 London in Winter Report
- 16 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 17 16 days in France and Italy
- 18 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 19 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 20 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 21 IWM
- 22 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 23 How are the feasts in Malta Celebrated?
- 24 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 25 Tent camping in France, Spain and Portugal