Just a nudge for those here at present, or arriving soon - tonight is when we put the clocks ahead by an hour!
Same across most of Europe, but possibly either before or after some other places do so?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Provence to Nice driving
- 2 Cost of Van from CDG
- 3 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 4 Plug ins for London and Paris
- 5 Northern Italian Food
- 6 German Train travel
- 7 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 8 Edinburgh-London-Paris in that order
- 9 ANDALUCIA IN AUTUMN
- 10 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 11 Santorini, Paros/Ios
- 12 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 13 now the fun stuff - need dining recs near Goult
- 14 Ireland - Northern or Western
- 15 Restaurant Open on Monday's near Castlemuzio
- 16 Android App to Map walking (with only GPS & off-line maps); no internet
- 17 Barcelona on budget
- 18 restaurants and stores in Haut-de-Cagnes in late October?
- 19 Where to go in March??
- 20 Advice for England and France travels?
- 21 Food glorious food - restaurant suggestions
- 22 Best way to get out of London and rent a car?
- 23 Touring Switzerland, Germany, and Austria
- 24 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 25 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans