Just a nudge for those here at present, or arriving soon - tonight is when we put the clocks ahead by an hour!
Same across most of Europe, but possibly either before or after some other places do so?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 15 days trip to Europe
- 2 Vuerling airlines
- 3 http://www.trysupercbdreview.com/intellux/
- 4 Chinese visit to France
- 5 http://supplementsgarden.com/silqueskin-cream-reviews
- 6 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 7 France for a month in 2017
- 8 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1
- 9 All of Spain or something else..?
- 10 Barcelona extension
- 11 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 12 Europe itinerary review
- 13 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 14 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 15 How Challenging Did You Find German to Learn?
- 16 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 17 countless numbers of hundreds and hundreds
- 18 Turkey fire code problems with building entry doors
- 19 Swiss: 9 day trip
- 20 Paris restaurants in/near 12th arr.
- 21 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 22 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 23 Italy/ Sicily - Help with area west of Palermo
- 24 Flamenco concerts in Madrid
- 25 RENFE error message during payment