Just a nudge for those here at present, or arriving soon - tonight is when we put the clocks ahead by an hour!
Same across most of Europe, but possibly either before or after some other places do so?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What one thing in Paris?
- 2 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 3 First Day: Cashel or Kilkenny?
- 4 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 5 Suggestions for base in the Var
- 6 Paris Under Seige...
- 7 London Travelcard vs oyster card
- 8 Car rental leaving Rome
- 9 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 10 Best company/Tour for one day Amalfi Coast from Rome
- 11 Rotterdam in 1923
- 12 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 13 How would you spend four days in Dresden in December?
- 14 Christmas Market-ing in the Salzkammergut
- 15 Question About My US Passport for Visit to France
- 16 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 17 Stroller in Europe
- 18 Xmas windows in London
- 19 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 20 Take your time to see San Gimignano
- 21 NEED HELP PLANNING SPAIN ITINERARY
- 22 Troyes or Colmar around Christmas?
- 23 Locauto Yes or No? or Europcar in Pisa
- 24 Romance written with help from Fodorites
- 25 Quickest and cheapest way to get to Marco Polo from Mogliano Veneto?