A couple students and I want to go to Munich for Spring Fest in April.
How is it?
How much is it? I couldnt find a website for the festival. Also could you recommend a hostel or cheap hotel to stay in
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What do you trust more: Booking or Tripadvisor?
- 2 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 3 Dinan or Avranches to visit Le Mont St. Michel?
- 4 Scotland Highlands Help
- 5 Greece Itinerary
- 6 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 7 Bed & Breakfast in Ireland - need reservations?
- 8 Germany, Austria, Liechtenstein, Switzerland
- 9 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1
- 10 Ravenna Mosaics
- 11 Navigating the Swiss travel system
- 12 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 13 Amsterdam, Germany
- 14 Changing planes in Frankfurt
- 15 Naples or Genoa
- 16 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 17 I'm moving to Italy...one way or another
- 18 Day Trip Orleans to Provins, an Italian Hill Town in France
- 19 Day trip from Marbella to the Alhambra
- 20 Swiss: 9 day trip
- 21 What to shop for in Floeence, Chianti, Montalcino and CT
- 22 15 days trip to Europe
- 23 Italy - 19 days - 6 locations - Family of 4
- 24 How Challenging Did You Find German to Learn?
- 25 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.