A couple students and I want to go to Munich for Spring Fest in April.
How is it?
How much is it? I couldnt find a website for the festival. Also could you recommend a hostel or cheap hotel to stay in
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets
- 2 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 3 OUR 2-WEEK SPANISH JOURNEY: MADRID, TOLEDO, AND ANDALUCIA!
- 4 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 5 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 6 Venice, Florence, Umbria, Rome, AND Amalfi?
- 7 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 8 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 9 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 10 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 11 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 12 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 13 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 14 Bruges
- 15 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 16 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 17 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 18 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 19 Boozing and Bathing in Budapest!
- 20 6 months in Europe itinerary-Countries
- 21 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 22 Planning A trip
- 23 A week in the Occitanie
- 24 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 25 Paris Neighborhood Help