Hello, I am a student In India (not Indian) but my spouse lives in Belgium. we do plan to get married soon so I could relocate. Is it possible to get a Spouse or marriage Visa from the Belgian Consulate in India Instead of my home country (Nigeria)? If so, which Documents would I need? However, I have my Valid Residence Permit or Residence Proof for India(Expires December 2014) Please I need your help for some Great Suggestions and information. Thank you...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dublin Hostels
- 2 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 3 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 4 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 5 Spain Questions
- 6 9 days in turkey
- 7 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 8 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 9 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 10 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 11 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 12 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 13 Street food in Turkey
- 14 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 15 Mont St Michel
- 16 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 17 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 18 Renting a car in Ireland - pick up/off at Dublin airport or city center?
- 19 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 20 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 21 Avignon to London?
- 22 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 23 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 24 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 25 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do