Hello, I am a student In India (not Indian) but my spouse lives in Belgium. we do plan to get married soon so I could relocate. Is it possible to get a Spouse or marriage Visa from the Belgian Consulate in India Instead of my home country (Nigeria)? If so, which Documents would I need? However, I have my Valid Residence Permit or Residence Proof for India(Expires December 2014) Please I need your help for some Great Suggestions and information. Thank you...
View all Europe activity »
- 1 London for Christmas
- 2 Travel by train or bus
- 3 To Paris and Provence in June
- 4 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 5 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 6 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 7 Medieval Tallinn
- 8 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 9 Portugal in September
- 10 Picturesque Towns in Europe: Your Favorite?
- 11 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 12 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 13 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 14 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 15 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 16 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 17 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 18 Advises for trip to Russia
- 19 Family European winter holiday
- 20 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 21 lockers in London's Victoria Station
- 22 6 hours in London; lockers at Heathrow
- 23 Luggage lockers at London train station?
- 24 London - Luggage Couriers from Heathrow?
- 25 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013