Hello, I am a student In India (not Indian) but my spouse lives in Belgium. we do plan to get married soon so I could relocate. Is it possible to get a Spouse or marriage Visa from the Belgian Consulate in India Instead of my home country (Nigeria)? If so, which Documents would I need? However, I have my Valid Residence Permit or Residence Proof for India(Expires December 2014) Please I need your help for some Great Suggestions and information. Thank you...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 2 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 3 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 4 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 5 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 6 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 7 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 8 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 9 Spain itineraries
- 10 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 11 Itinerary Help!
- 12 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 13 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 14 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 15 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 16 Scotland
- 17 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 18 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 19 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 20 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 21 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 22 Ireland with a Northern Twist
- 23 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 24 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 25 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul