Hello, I am a student In India (not Indian) but my spouse lives in Belgium. we do plan to get married soon so I could relocate. Is it possible to get a Spouse or marriage Visa from the Belgian Consulate in India Instead of my home country (Nigeria)? If so, which Documents would I need? However, I have my Valid Residence Permit or Residence Proof for India(Expires December 2014) Please I need your help for some Great Suggestions and information. Thank you...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 2 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 3 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 4 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report
- 5 where to stay in Germany
- 6 Are taxis easily obtained at the train station in Florence?
- 7 Fine with a rental car in Italy
- 8 Rentals car in Italy: FAQ
- 9 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 10 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 11 Oktoberfest vs Amsterdam
- 12 going to italy
- 13 August highway traffic problems in Italy???
- 14 10 days in England
- 15 Help! Apartment near Parc de Passy or near Rue de Commerce!?
- 16 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 17 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 18 Ayasofya Hotel
- 19 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 20 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 21 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 22 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 23 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 24 Mozart - Salzburg or Vienna?
- 25 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?