Hello, I am a student In India (not Indian) but my spouse lives in Belgium. we do plan to get married soon so I could relocate. Is it possible to get a Spouse or marriage Visa from the Belgian Consulate in India Instead of my home country (Nigeria)? If so, which Documents would I need? However, I have my Valid Residence Permit or Residence Proof for India(Expires December 2014) Please I need your help for some Great Suggestions and information. Thank you...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal epidemic warning (November 2014)!
- 2 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 3 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 4 Day trips from Lisbon
- 5 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 6 Italian Lakes
- 7 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 8 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 9 3 weeks (actually 20 nights!) in Spain
- 10 booking hotels on trip advisor vs booking.com, etc
- 11 Olive oil disaster in 2014
- 12 No Pooh in Poland
- 13 Another Paris apartment and Navigo Dcouverte thread
- 14 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 15 Help with a short post-cruise stay in (potentially) Sorrento
- 16 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 17 Venice/Rome/Florence/London
- 18 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 19 Taormina Sicily
- 20 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 21 Which West & East European Countries give the best bang for the buck?
- 22 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 23 So that is why German hotels have such expensive WIFI
- 24 Naxos in May
- 25 European Travel websites