Hello, I am a student In India (not Indian) but my spouse lives in Belgium. we do plan to get married soon so I could relocate. Is it possible to get a Spouse or marriage Visa from the Belgian Consulate in India Instead of my home country (Nigeria)? If so, which Documents would I need? However, I have my Valid Residence Permit or Residence Proof for India(Expires December 2014) Please I need your help for some Great Suggestions and information. Thank you...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 best beaches on the costa del sol
- 2 Travel with Teens
- 3 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 4 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 5 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 6 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 7 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 8 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 9 Snowboarding in Poland
- 10 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 11 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 12 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 13 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 14 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 15 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 16 One Week in Costa del Sol with a rental car. Ideas for Day Trips???
- 17 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 18 15-days in Turkey with 15-month old, Istanbul and..?
- 19 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 20 Finding a hotel/resort on the Costa del Sol with an indoor pool
- 21 Barcelona and Costa del Sol
- 22 Paris Restaurants in the 7th
- 23 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 24 Recommendations for good driving routes for lavender fields in Provence
- 25 Reims for a day