Hello, I am a student In India (not Indian) but my spouse lives in Belgium. we do plan to get married soon so I could relocate. Is it possible to get a Spouse or marriage Visa from the Belgian Consulate in India Instead of my home country (Nigeria)? If so, which Documents would I need? However, I have my Valid Residence Permit or Residence Proof for India(Expires December 2014) Please I need your help for some Great Suggestions and information. Thank you...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 2 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 3 10-Hr Auto Tour o Lisbon,Portugal
- 4 Tipping in the UK
- 5 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 6 Only 2+ hours for Schonbrunn Palace...timing question
- 7 at what point should one get health insurance
- 8 Lucerne Switzerland
- 9 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 10 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 11 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 12 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 13 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 14 Greek Islands in October - who's open?
- 15 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 16 Italy Travelogue, part I (Rome)
- 17 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 18 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 19 Solo grad trip in Europe, 24 days in November! Critique appreciated.
- 20 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years
- 21 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 22 2 weeks in Spain
- 23 Walking in the dales: Sedbergh or Malhamdale?
- 24 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 25 Croatia via Venice for two weeks - itinerary suggestions