My daughter lives in Israel. She asked me if I could meet her in Ireland next month. I do not have a lot of money and cannot believe I am even considering this trip. Can anyone tell me how to plan a very low budget trip to Ireland. Is it possible to stay for a few days (including air fare) spend $2500 or less ? If so does anyone know of nice, safe reasonable B&B's they would recommend? Inexpensive places to eat ? and Inexpensive ways to stretch my limited budget? I know very little about Ireland but have always wanted to go ! Any suggestions would greatly be appreciated ! If my budget is way too low let me know and I will wait until I can afford to go the right way.
Spontaneous trip to Ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 2 Switzerland
- 3 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 4 England and Scotland
- 5 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 6 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 7 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 8 Trains in Italy
- 9 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 10 Gite and/or agritourism
- 11 20 days in Germany
- 12 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 13 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 14 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 15 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 16 Euro Quiz #4 - Europe's Ten Tallest Cathedrals...
- 17 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 18 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 19 Athens/Istanbul March
- 20 French open
- 21 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 22 Azores
- 23 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 24 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 25 What to do during Christmas in Paris?