My daughter lives in Israel. She asked me if I could meet her in Ireland next month. I do not have a lot of money and cannot believe I am even considering this trip. Can anyone tell me how to plan a very low budget trip to Ireland. Is it possible to stay for a few days (including air fare) spend $2500 or less ? If so does anyone know of nice, safe reasonable B&B's they would recommend? Inexpensive places to eat ? and Inexpensive ways to stretch my limited budget? I know very little about Ireland but have always wanted to go ! Any suggestions would greatly be appreciated ! If my budget is way too low let me know and I will wait until I can afford to go the right way.
Spontaneous trip to Ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 2 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 3 Places for a Special Dinner (2 cancer survivors!) in Montecatini
- 4 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 5 Question on France travel
- 6 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 7 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 8 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 9 Autumn in Paris
- 10 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 11 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 12 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 13 Ireland or Scotland
- 14 Italy and Croatia
- 15 St Germain
- 16 Where to go in France mid July?
- 17 trip to norway
- 18 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 19 Family heritage/name origin services in Poland?
- 20 Food tours in Rome and other tours as well
- 21 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 22 Following the Tour de France via Campervan
- 23 Cruise the River Shannon
- 24 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 25 Food tours in Rome?