My daughter lives in Israel. She asked me if I could meet her in Ireland next month. I do not have a lot of money and cannot believe I am even considering this trip. Can anyone tell me how to plan a very low budget trip to Ireland. Is it possible to stay for a few days (including air fare) spend $2500 or less ? If so does anyone know of nice, safe reasonable B&B's they would recommend? Inexpensive places to eat ? and Inexpensive ways to stretch my limited budget? I know very little about Ireland but have always wanted to go ! Any suggestions would greatly be appreciated ! If my budget is way too low let me know and I will wait until I can afford to go the right way.
Spontaneous trip to Ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are taxis easily obtained at the train station in Florence?
- 2 Stay away from EF Tours
- 3 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 4 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 5 Home base stay in Italy for vacation
- 6 Getting From Italy to London
- 7 Spending money in Italy?
- 8 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 9 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 10 Down in the River To Say "Bore Da": Wales May/June 2014
- 11 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 12 rome and pompei
- 13 URGENT: Corte Del Poggio, Perugia Cooking School info req.
- 14 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 15 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 16 Jamikins and Bikerscott Go Francing: Cooking in the Alps and Alsace
- 17 How to do St. Petersburg in 24 or 48 hours with no visa?
- 18 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 19 spain in 14 nights with wife and 2 17 yrs old kids
- 20 Amsterdam - Paris - Barcelona
- 21 Italy things to do?
- 22 Interesting Article About Capitaine Train
- 23 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 24 Question on trip (Travelling to different countries)
- 25 One month in Puglia and Matera