My daughter lives in Israel. She asked me if I could meet her in Ireland next month. I do not have a lot of money and cannot believe I am even considering this trip. Can anyone tell me how to plan a very low budget trip to Ireland. Is it possible to stay for a few days (including air fare) spend $2500 or less ? If so does anyone know of nice, safe reasonable B&B's they would recommend? Inexpensive places to eat ? and Inexpensive ways to stretch my limited budget? I know very little about Ireland but have always wanted to go ! Any suggestions would greatly be appreciated ! If my budget is way too low let me know and I will wait until I can afford to go the right way.
Spontaneous trip to Ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mont St. Michele?
- 2 Croatia, Greece and Turkey
- 3 Siciliy - travel from Taormina to Siracusa via public transportation
- 4 Rail Pass for 2 countries, but HELP, we wish to cross in/out of a 3rd
- 5 Brittany and Normandy coast
- 6 Venice - apartment??????
- 7 12 days in italy help
- 8 Avoid Web Reservation International Maffia!
- 9 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 10 Sagrada Familia Ticket Choices
- 11 Is Easter week 2015 too early for Keukenhof garden?
- 12 Pick my Paris Restaurants
- 13 Aug/Sept trip to Amsterdam - time for Brussels too?
- 14 Holy Week in Seville 2015
- 15 11 day trip Switzerland & France please help for Itinerary
- 16 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 17 What is the perfect day in Bruges?
- 18 North side of Thun Lake Switzerland as a lodging base
- 19 Stay in Venice
- 20 Trains from Brussels to other Belgian cities/towns
- 21 Our first trip to Europe
- 22 Where to stay in Barcelona
- 23 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 24 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 25 Athens and which islands?