So I'm in a bit of a unique situation that is allowing for some spontaneous traveling. The basics: I have about 4-6 weeks to travel solo, about $5,000 outside of airfare to and from the U.S, and a loose list of things I want to do. I can come back pretty much whenever I want in August, so I'm thinking I'll just buy my return ticket home when I'm ready to come home.
I've been told that holding off on my return flight will be very expensive, but when I look at flights from Barcelona to JFK for next week, the prices aren't bad. I don't mind spending $100 extra to have the freedom to return when i want from where i want. Thoughts on this?
I have a one-way flight out of JFK into Tel Aviv on July 13th. Tel Aviv is like home to me, so I will be staying with friends there for about a week. After that, I'm pretty flexible. I want to be sure to plan ahead as much as necessary so that I don't waste a ton of money, but I'm also relying on meeting other fun backpackers to bounce around with.
I would really like to go to Istanbul and Olympus for a few days, so I'm thinking I'll head there after Israel. BUT the week that I'm there is going to be a great time to meet other travelers and make some concrete plans, so that is subject to change.
Places that are non-negotiable are Berlin, Prague, and Ibiza. I would also like to go to Dubrovnik (Croatia in general), Sarajevo, Budapest, Munich, and Amsterdam. Again though, I'm going to be alone so I need to just go with the flow depending on my social situation. I'm very independent, but I am not going to be hitting up clubs or hiking up mountains by myself.
I want to do lots of dancing and partying (because I'm 23 and need it in my life right now) but I also want to see as much nature as possible and have adventures. Hiking, camping, rafting, things like that would be great (and that is why I want to go to Olympus).
Basically, I'm just looking for advice as to how to do this right. Is it okay to just wait until I'm in Israel to set the game plan? I'm familiar with flights, but know nothing about trains so I don't know if it would be a bad idea to make purchases last minute or what.
I work for a travel company so I talk about travel all day long, but backpacking spontaneously is a whole different animal. Please help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 인터넷바카라【KBK99。COM】국내바카라주소づ바카라뉴스설명
- 2 바카라돈따는방법＼＼【GUGA6。CoM】＼＼인터넷카지노
- 3 카지노맛집안내【XAX111.ＣoM】라이브바카라
- 4 세계바카라대회＼＼【GUGA6。CoM】＼＼인터넷카지노
- 5 인터넷카지노【KBK99。COM】타짜카지노주소づ정선카지노입장
- 6 카지노리조트＼＼【GUGA6。CoM】＼＼인터넷카지노
- 7 코리아바카라【KBK99。COM】투게더카지노사이트づ정선카지노영업시간
- 8 정선바카라이기는법＼＼【GUGA6。CoM】＼＼인터넷카지노
- 9 온라인바카라【KBK99。COM】바카라사이트주소づ타짜코리아카지노
- 10 영국카지노블랙잭＼＼【GUGA6。CoM】＼＼인터넷카지노
- 11 바카라카지노게임＼＼【GUGA6。CoM】＼＼인터넷카지노
- 12 온라인카지노【KBK99。COM】다모아바카라사이트づ우리코리아카지노
- 13 로얄카지노블랙잭＼＼【GUGA6。CoM】＼＼인터넷카지노
- 14 모바일바카라【XAX111.ＣoM】라이브카지노
- 15 카지노사이트【KBK99。COM】인터넷바카라주소づ핼로우바카라
- 16 홍대클럽카지노＼＼【GUGA6。CoM】＼＼인터넷카지노
- 17 마카오클럽＼＼【GUGA6。CoM】＼＼인터넷카지노
- 18 인터넷카지노【KBK99。COM】정통카지노사이트づ정선카지노칩
- 19 필리핀바카라【XAX111.ＣoM】코리아바카라
- 20 마카오밤문화＼＼【GUGA6。CoM】＼＼인터넷카지노
- 21 온라인바카라【KBK99。COM】와와카지노사이트づ코리아카지노사이트
- 22 바카라게임사이트＼＼【GUGA6。CoM】＼＼인터넷카지노
- 23 마카오항공권【XAX111.ＣoM】코리아카지노
- 24 몬테카지노＼＼【GUGA6。CoM】＼＼인터넷카지노
- 25 카지노사이트【KBK99。COM】정통카지노체험づ태양성카지노주소