Hello! I'm looking for advice on how to split my time in Provence. My friend and I are spending 6 nights in Paris, then taking the TGV down to Provence and want to stay in the Luberon (we like Lourmarin) and do some hiking, vineyards, and visit some neat villages for a few days (we will have a car). Then go down to the Cote d'Azur and stay for a few days in Ste. Maxime and maybe do some more hiking and vineyards, beaches, and visit the glitzy spots like Nice, Cannes, and St, Tropez. Then go to Cassis for a couple days before flying out of Marseille. We will be in Provence a total of 7 nights and are not sure how to split the time? We are in our early 30s and single so we are worried staying more than two nights in the Luberon will be too quiet or that there won't be enough to do to fill more than three full days. Thoughts? Also, I may need to start a new thread but any recs on hotels in each place? We would rather not do a B&B because we think it will be mostly couples. Thanks!!!
splitting 7 nights among Luberon in Provence and Cote d'Azur
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 15-days in Turkey with 15-month old, Istanbul and..?
- 2 Rental car companies in Denizli & Antalya
- 3 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 4 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 5 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 6 What are the best places to see in England
- 7 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 8 Reims for a day
- 9 Indus Tours in Turkey
- 10 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 11 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 12 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 13 Estonia Amber
- 14 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 15 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 16 TRAVEL TURKEY
- 17 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 18 Bosna i Hercegovina
- 19 HOTELS IN ISTANBUL, TURKEY
- 20 Heli Tour
- 21 YOUR FAVOURITE THINGS IN OXFORD
- 22 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 23 Suggestions for a nice hotel in Stockholm?
- 24 TGV from Charles de Gaulle airport to Avignon
- 25 St Pancras to Holburn tube station