Hello! I'm looking for advice on how to split my time in Provence. My friend and I are spending 6 nights in Paris, then taking the TGV down to Provence and want to stay in the Luberon (we like Lourmarin) and do some hiking, vineyards, and visit some neat villages for a few days (we will have a car). Then go down to the Cote d'Azur and stay for a few days in Ste. Maxime and maybe do some more hiking and vineyards, beaches, and visit the glitzy spots like Nice, Cannes, and St, Tropez. Then go to Cassis for a couple days before flying out of Marseille. We will be in Provence a total of 7 nights and are not sure how to split the time? We are in our early 30s and single so we are worried staying more than two nights in the Luberon will be too quiet or that there won't be enough to do to fill more than three full days. Thoughts? Also, I may need to start a new thread but any recs on hotels in each place? We would rather not do a B&B because we think it will be mostly couples. Thanks!!!
splitting 7 nights among Luberon in Provence and Cote d'Azur
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 2 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 3 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 4 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 5 Portugal Trip
- 6 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 7 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 8 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 9 Sweet Home Triana: Spring Break in Seville's left bank
- 10 Southern Spain
- 11 Itinerary for Greece in 9 Days -in June
- 12 Short notice for input needed for Munich, Vienna, Prague and Berlin
- 13 driving in france with kids
- 14 Is my plan ok
- 15 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 16 Our first Europe Trip Planning
- 17 CROATIA - Split to Hvar Island ???
- 18 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 19 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 20 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 21 Spain traffic tickets
- 22 Reputable Tours
- 23 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 24 Easter Itinerary Advice, Rome, Parma, Venice, Stresa, Grindelwald
- 25 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)