Hello! I'm looking for advice on how to split my time in Provence. My friend and I are spending 6 nights in Paris, then taking the TGV down to Provence and want to stay in the Luberon (we like Lourmarin) and do some hiking, vineyards, and visit some neat villages for a few days (we will have a car). Then go down to the Cote d'Azur and stay for a few days in Ste. Maxime and maybe do some more hiking and vineyards, beaches, and visit the glitzy spots like Nice, Cannes, and St, Tropez. Then go to Cassis for a couple days before flying out of Marseille. We will be in Provence a total of 7 nights and are not sure how to split the time? We are in our early 30s and single so we are worried staying more than two nights in the Luberon will be too quiet or that there won't be enough to do to fill more than three full days. Thoughts? Also, I may need to start a new thread but any recs on hotels in each place? We would rather not do a B&B because we think it will be mostly couples. Thanks!!!
splitting 7 nights among Luberon in Provence and Cote d'Azur
- 1 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 2 UK Trip Report So Far....
- 3 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 4 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 5 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 6 Mature and Reliable nanny,housekeeper drivers and privatenurse needed in UK
- 7 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 8 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 9 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 10 London at Xmas
- 11 Backpacking through Europe
- 12 Emergency apartment/hotel - Frankfurt -Dornstetten-Hallwangen area
- 13 Sardinia and Berlin Itinerary
- 14 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 15 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 16 Villa or Hilltop Town?
- 17 Nuremberg VGN Tageskarten Plus
- 18 Easyjet has changed the rules re size of carry-on baggage
- 19 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 20 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 21 ferry to Harwich
- 22 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 23 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 24 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 25 Anyone used this rental agency called Short Time Rental in Paris,