I'm visiting Croatia and Slovenia in a few days and need some help planning my transport.
I fly into Split and leave from Zagreb. My plan is to take the bus from Split to Zagreb, then visit some friends in Ljubljana (by train) for a couple of days before returning to Zagreb for my outbound flight. Just a couple of questions --
1) Is it necessary to buy the Split-Zagreb bus tickets in advance? If so, how far ahead?
2) Is train the best way to travel between Zagreb and Ljubljana? And again, how far ahead should I buy the tickets?
Thank you for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 2 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 3 Cars, etc. in Florence, Bologna
- 4 Hotel recommendations: Venice, Florence and Rome
- 5 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 6 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 7 US AARP discounts in Europe
- 8 Wengen 3 1/2 days trip final suggestion
- 9 Scotland, Ireland, Teenagers and road tripping, 2018
- 10 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 11 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 12 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 13 CENAZ airport shuttle - Prague?
- 14 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?
- 15 Appenzell in December?
- 16 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 17 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 18 Notes on St. Petersburg
- 19 Help me choose between two hotels in the Lot
- 20 Sisi Ticket - skip line at Hofburg?
- 21 Traveling in Belgium
- 22 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 23 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 24 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 25 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)