I'm visiting Croatia and Slovenia in a few days and need some help planning my transport.
I fly into Split and leave from Zagreb. My plan is to take the bus from Split to Zagreb, then visit some friends in Ljubljana (by train) for a couple of days before returning to Zagreb for my outbound flight. Just a couple of questions --
1) Is it necessary to buy the Split-Zagreb bus tickets in advance? If so, how far ahead?
2) Is train the best way to travel between Zagreb and Ljubljana? And again, how far ahead should I buy the tickets?
Thank you for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 2 Low Cost Holidays Package
- 3 Hiking/Photographing the Black Forest
- 4 Alitala
- 5 Which Hotel in Rome
- 6 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 7 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 8 First Solo Adventure
- 9 Trains in Italy
- 10 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 11 Are you interested in visiting Iceland or you already have?
- 12 Travelling alone to Turkey @18
- 13 Georgia in 4 days
- 14 Where should I go with my family?
- 15 First Solo Adventure
- 16 Tasting sherry in Jerez
- 17 PARIS
- 18 Dordogne and Marseille: into the cave and out to the sea
- 19 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 20 Crete Holiday
- 21 Mid/late November: Tuscany or Andalucia? (1 week)
- 22 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 23 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?
- 24 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 25 Where??-2 night trip from London