I'm visiting Croatia and Slovenia in a few days and need some help planning my transport.
I fly into Split and leave from Zagreb. My plan is to take the bus from Split to Zagreb, then visit some friends in Ljubljana (by train) for a couple of days before returning to Zagreb for my outbound flight. Just a couple of questions --
1) Is it necessary to buy the Split-Zagreb bus tickets in advance? If so, how far ahead?
2) Is train the best way to travel between Zagreb and Ljubljana? And again, how far ahead should I buy the tickets?
Thank you for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO MAIL LOGIN CONTACT ☎ 1:844:291:6706 Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 2 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 3 Looking for a Luxury Villa in Lucca
- 4 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 5 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 6 Scotland - We're Here!
- 7 Paris for children
- 8 IWM
- 9 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 10 Cash in Greece ATMs
- 11 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 12 Guided Vatican Tours
- 13 Avoid Europcar!
- 14 Apartment/accomodation in Dubrovnik and Split
- 15 Anyone travel with to Europe with ISE when they were in college?
- 16 Couscous
- 17 Best Masseria in Puglia
- 18 Train / Calabria
- 19 Visiting the Dordogne/Lot
- 20 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 21 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 22 London in Winter Report
- 23 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 24 16 days in France and Italy
- 25 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?