I'm visiting Croatia and Slovenia in a few days and need some help planning my transport.
I fly into Split and leave from Zagreb. My plan is to take the bus from Split to Zagreb, then visit some friends in Ljubljana (by train) for a couple of days before returning to Zagreb for my outbound flight. Just a couple of questions --
1) Is it necessary to buy the Split-Zagreb bus tickets in advance? If so, how far ahead?
2) Is train the best way to travel between Zagreb and Ljubljana? And again, how far ahead should I buy the tickets?
Thank you for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ottolenghi walk-ins?
- 2 CrowdLords Limited
- 3 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 4 Passenger van Rental in Milan
- 5 강원랜드배당금＼＼【GUGA6。CoM】＼＼온라인카지노
- 6 리얼바카라【 HOT424。COM 】강원랜드식보
- 7 Escorted tours Norway
- 8 블랙잭따는법＼＼【GUGA6。CoM】＼＼온라인카지노
- 9 박카라【 HOT424。COM 】레드카지노
- 10 카지노일【 HOT424。COM 】명가카지노
- 11 탁툰카지노【XAX111.ＣoM】카지노사이트
- 12 카지노시【 HOT424。COM 】타이카지노
- 13 뮤직바카라【XAX111.ＣoM】아시안바카라
- 14 사설카지노【 HOT424。COM 】블래잭태양성
- 15 러브카지노【XAX111.ＣoM】아시안카지노
- 16 favorite app for converting US $$
- 17 7m실시간스코어＼＼【GUGA6。CoM】＼＼온라인카지노
- 18 Italy Itinerary Advice
- 19 Car Rental in France - Europcar
- 20 Help with basic itinerary
- 21 Hurtigruten port suggestion
- 22 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 23 Tuscany car rental and accommodations
- 24 First timer/road trip, itenerary help
- 25 France on my own