I apologise for so many questions. I posted this question in my other thread and thought that I may get more answers posting it as a separate one.
Just one more question when looking into the distances of the towns on Google, how correct is that. For example, lets say Split-Zadar Google says 1hr 50mins how close is that estimation?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Eastern Sicily Itinerary Help Needed
- 2 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 3 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 4 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 5 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 6 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 7 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 8 Best Date for Vatican Museums?
- 9 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 10 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 11 first time for teens in spain-barcelona and where else?
- 12 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 13 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 14 Budva or Perast in Montenegro
- 15 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 16 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 17 Italy in a week
- 18 France: Perigord - Interesting Article
- 19 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 20 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 21 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 22 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 23 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 24 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 25 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
Split-Zadar Google says 1hr 50mins how close is that estimation