I apologise for so many questions. I posted this question in my other thread and thought that I may get more answers posting it as a separate one.
Just one more question when looking into the distances of the towns on Google, how correct is that. For example, lets say Split-Zadar Google says 1hr 50mins how close is that estimation?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 2 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 3 16 days in France and Italy
- 4 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 5 Scotland - We're Here!
- 6 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 7 Italy with my Teen daughters
- 8 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 9 Cappadocia in June
- 10 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 11 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 12 Majorca 9 days - change hotels during trip?
- 13 Krakow
- 14 Lisbon
- 15 Amsterdam
- 16 Travelling Iceland
- 17 Moscow Favorites
- 18 Couscous
- 19 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 20 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 21 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy
- 22 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 23 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 24 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 25 Guided Vatican Tours
Split-Zadar Google says 1hr 50mins how close is that estimation