We are planning a trip to Slovenia and Croatia in August. We will be renting a car and driving from Lake Bojinj to Rijeka and taking an overnight Ferry to Split. We will spend 2 nights in Split and then we have 3 nights left to work our way up the coast. We booked a room in the park on the 4th night at Plitvice Lake National Park. Does it make sense to drive up the coast from Split to Rovinj and spend 3 nights in Rovinj exploring Istria or would you suggest that we spend one night in Zadar to break up the trip. Then we would have 2 nights in Rovinj. Is it too long of a trip to drive straight from Split to Rovinj?
Split to Rovinj
View all Europe activity »
- 1 IT Market Growth in Canada, Quebec Requires More Specialized Engineers
- 2 Gogartys, Dublin
- 3 Prague - must see
- 4 Sicily 10 days
- 5 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 6 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 7 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 8 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 9 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 10 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 11 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 12 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 13 Portugal in September
- 14 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 15 Europe with young teens
- 16 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 17 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 18 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 19 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 20 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 21 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 22 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 23 Advises for trip to Russia
- 24 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 25 First time traveler to Ireland