We are planning a trip to Slovenia and Croatia in August. We will be renting a car and driving from Lake Bojinj to Rijeka and taking an overnight Ferry to Split. We will spend 2 nights in Split and then we have 3 nights left to work our way up the coast. We booked a room in the park on the 4th night at Plitvice Lake National Park. Does it make sense to drive up the coast from Split to Rovinj and spend 3 nights in Rovinj exploring Istria or would you suggest that we spend one night in Zadar to break up the trip. Then we would have 2 nights in Rovinj. Is it too long of a trip to drive straight from Split to Rovinj?
Split to Rovinj
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budget for 3 Month's
- 2 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 3 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 4 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 5 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??
- 6 Road Trip From Barcelona to Seville Ideas?
- 7 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 8 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 9 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 10 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 11 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 12 21 Days in Central Europe
- 13 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 14 London 2nd time around
- 15 Slovenia-Croatia-Bosnia Herzegovina-Montenegro Itinerary Help
- 16 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 17 London visit
- 18 portugal trip 14 days - where to visit and stay
- 19 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 20 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 21 US citizen - Stay in France longer than 1 year - how?
- 22 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 23 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 24 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 25 My itinerary for Greece