We are planning a trip to Slovenia and Croatia in August. We will be renting a car and driving from Lake Bojinj to Rijeka and taking an overnight Ferry to Split. We will spend 2 nights in Split and then we have 3 nights left to work our way up the coast. We booked a room in the park on the 4th night at Plitvice Lake National Park. Does it make sense to drive up the coast from Split to Rovinj and spend 3 nights in Rovinj exploring Istria or would you suggest that we spend one night in Zadar to break up the trip. Then we would have 2 nights in Rovinj. Is it too long of a trip to drive straight from Split to Rovinj?
Split to Rovinj
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy and Croatia
- 2 Your favourite places in Bath
- 3 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 4 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 5 Is this the right way<>?
- 6 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 7 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 8 Rome Areas to stay
- 9 What do you think of this Paris apartment rental?
- 10 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 11 Rental car scams in Italy
- 12 Italy - Month of July
- 13 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 14 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 15 Autumn in Paris
- 16 Europe Tour with Kids
- 17 Has anyone every used a company called Portugal Trails
- 18 St Germain
- 19 22 days or DIY tour
- 20 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 21 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 22 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 23 England & Scotland in April
- 24 17days Italy itinerary for Dec
- 25 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary