We are planning a trip to Slovenia and Croatia in August. We will be renting a car and driving from Lake Bojinj to Rijeka and taking an overnight Ferry to Split. We will spend 2 nights in Split and then we have 3 nights left to work our way up the coast. We booked a room in the park on the 4th night at Plitvice Lake National Park. Does it make sense to drive up the coast from Split to Rovinj and spend 3 nights in Rovinj exploring Istria or would you suggest that we spend one night in Zadar to break up the trip. Then we would have 2 nights in Rovinj. Is it too long of a trip to drive straight from Split to Rovinj?
Split to Rovinj
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 2 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 3 Activ holiday in Andalusia
- 4 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 5 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 6 Living like a local (sort of) in London
- 7 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 8 Day trips from Lisbon
- 9 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 10 Italian Lakes
- 11 Venice/Rome/Florence/London
- 12 Dolomites - Where to stay!
- 13 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 14 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 15 Taormina Sicily
- 16 Raining in rome
- 17 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 18 Olive oil disaster in 2014
- 19 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 20 Dolomites in May? Worth it?
- 21 No Pooh in Poland
- 22 New Micheline star restaurants in Madrid and elsewhere in Spain & Portugal
- 23 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 24 Paris and where else?
- 25 Must See Irish Castles -- (Article)