In August (on the 24th) we have tickets booked for a room on the 8pm ferry from Split to Ancona. When we arrive in Ancona at 7am the next day, we're getting the train to Venice at probably 8.30am. This is enough time for customs and disembarking the ferry, or should we book a later train? Are the ferries usually on time or do they take a long time for people to disembark?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 2 Football Tickets - Athens
- 3 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 4 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 5 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 6 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 7 Travelling to Russia during FIFA
- 8 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 9 Last minute trip to Capri
- 10 3nights in Venice
- 11 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 12 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 13 Earthquake near Naples
- 14 Budapest to Kosice
- 15 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 16 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 17 Best day trips from Perugia and Umbertide
- 18 Paris in November
- 19 My 3 days in Venice
- 20 multi city flights to europe
- 21 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 22 Travel from Kensington, London to Cambridge
- 23 One week in Europe
- 24 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 25 London Theater