My future wife and I will be spending just one day of our Honeymoon in Vienna Austria, during late September. Can you please help with suggestions on what to do? We will be looking for beautiful and fascinating places to visit in Vienna; as well as reasonably-priced, good quality places to eat. I found a number of Palaces and Cathedrals on the internet. Which ones should we visit?
Thank you all in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 라이브카지노」「 ((→ BOB248。COM ←)) 」슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 2 생중계카지노」「 ((→ BOB248。COM ←)) 」슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 3 온라인카지노」「 ((→ BOB248。COM ←)) 」슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 4 실시간카지노」「 ((→ BOB248。COM ←)) 」슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 5 Paperwork to Marry in Italy
- 6 No Periods in British Written English!
- 7 10 Days Trip Bath, Cotswolds, and London with a young boy
- 8 Day trips around Vienna
- 9 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 10 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 11 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 12 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 13 Vacation
- 14 Rouen Tour Companies
- 15 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 16 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 17 Praiano hotel question
- 18 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 19 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 20 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 21 St Denis Cathedral
- 22 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 23 Italy bus or train
- 24 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 25 Ireland itinerary help please