My future wife and I will be spending just one day of our Honeymoon in Vienna Austria, during late September. Can you please help with suggestions on what to do? We will be looking for beautiful and fascinating places to visit in Vienna; as well as reasonably-priced, good quality places to eat. I found a number of Palaces and Cathedrals on the internet. Which ones should we visit?
Thank you all in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Escorted tours Norway
- 2 credit and debit cards
- 3 Best Tour to see Pisa and Cinque Terra
- 4 Western/Central Europe Itinerary help
- 5 Romans Lament Changing Yellow Lights to
- 6 Help with basic itinerary
- 7 favorite app for converting US $$
- 8 One week in London with kids
- 9 Charming areas to explore in London
- 10 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 11 Light weight small converter?
- 12 One Day in Vienna
- 13 Wake Up Mods
- 14 Cornwall - St. Ives, SW Coastal Path-Travel Questions Need Answering!
- 15 San Gimignano area of Italy
- 16 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?
- 17 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 18 Sunday Afternoon lunch in Antwerpen
- 19 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 20 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal
- 21 a week in Lombardia
- 22 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 23 Hotels in Florence
- 24 Trip in September
- 25 Day trips from Rome? or overnight?