I iwll be in Ireland for 9 days and was wondering how much to bring for spending money. All tours and hotels are already paid for. We also have two meals that are paid for. The spending money will mainly be for food and of course a lot of alcohol. We will do some shopping but not a lot. We have 2-3 days that are packed full so we won't have a lot of time for shopping or drinking. I'm thinking 100 Euros a day? Maybe More?
Spending money Ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report -- Spain and Portugal, 2014
- 2 Spending time in Berner Oblerand - Take a side trip to Saas Fee?
- 3 Looking for some advice for an April Itenerary!
- 4 Best london location to stay?
- 5 Where to go in France mid July?
- 6 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 7 Tell me about Manchester
- 8 Euro Quiz #44 - Museum Pourri
- 9 France to Italy advice needed please
- 10 Amboise to Carcassonne, where to stop?
- 11 From Milan Airport to the Last Supper
- 12 Snagged the last ice cave in 2015 - Now What?
- 13 Venice Airport: How Long to Get Through Passport Clearance
- 14 GPS with rental car in Europe
- 15 Greece ( 8 Nights)
- 16 16 day Trip to Spain - Advise on Itinerary
- 17 Family Visit CarrickonShannon (Leitrim) then trip to London/Paris
- 18 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 19 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 20 Rolling bags in Venice
- 21 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 22 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 23 Two Week Trip from Southern France to Northern Italy
- 24 Getting to Dijon from Paris, quickly
- 25 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago