Trying to figure out how much spending money would a family of three need to bring with them to italy for 10 days? This includes Breakfest/Lunch/Diner/transportation(Taxis), and small gift items.
Any helpful sugesstions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SOUTH OF FRANCE (PROVENCE)
- 2 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 3 is black forest worth itself in october?
- 4 The DCC scam is spreading
- 5 Apps for hiring taxi's, maps, using the metro, translations
- 6 Vienna - Site seeing help
- 7 London dining service charge
- 8 best way to travel from Budapest airport
- 9 http://thedropnet.com/megadrox/
- 10 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 11 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 12 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 13 Norwegian air
- 14 Amsterdam hotel with a canal view
- 15 One week trip in early May in the fjords region in Norway
- 16 Norwegian natives: Where can I get a Grandiosa Pizza?!
- 17 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 18 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 19 Scotland: Summer Days in Skye
- 20 Italy Itinerary Help!
- 21 Italy Itinerary: Rome and Amalfi
- 22 Luggage on trains/security?
- 23 Early flight from Nice
- 24 Itinerary suggestion for 5-6 days between San Sebastian and Barcelona
- 25 Itinerary help needed for month in France.