Trying to figure out how much spending money would a family of three need to bring with them to italy for 10 days? This includes Breakfest/Lunch/Diner/transportation(Taxis), and small gift items.
Any helpful sugesstions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 International Flight Question
- 2 Summer Travel order
- 3 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 4 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 5 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 6 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 7 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 8 Trip suggestion
- 9 Back from Paris
- 10 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 11 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 12 5 Day trip with wife & teens - Nice to Paris
- 13 Fifty Years Later, Paris
- 14 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 15 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 16 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 17 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 18 Another tipping question: concierges
- 19 Black hair stylists or braids in Barcelona
- 20 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 21 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 22 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 23 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 24 Dijon in December!
- 25 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges