Trying to figure out how much spending money would a family of three need to bring with them to italy for 10 days? This includes Breakfest/Lunch/Diner/transportation(Taxis), and small gift items.
Any helpful sugesstions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ￥美国Purdue文凭,普渡大学毕业证成绩单/Q微信193998606办理!学历认证Purdue University
- 2 ￥美国UCI文凭,加州大学尔湾分校毕业证成绩单/Q微信193998606办理!学历认证
- 3 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 4 Visiting Spain in January
- 5 Scenic Driving Routes
- 6 Amsterdam Festival of LIghts
- 7 q/微956290760办毕业证成绩单教育部学历认证、回国证明迪肯/墨大/USYD/UTS/RMIT/MQ等
- 8 Puglia & Matera in photos
- 9 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 10 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 11 Visiting Europe for 1 week: Prague or Rome?
- 12 Flights from Croatia
- 13 Swiss trains/Basel to Zurich
- 14 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 15 The Shocking Truth About Elastin In Skin !
- 16 London in a Nutshell! - Travel Report
- 17 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 18 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 19 English Countryside
- 20 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 21 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 22 Europe in late January
- 23 Looking for the Holy Grail... in a Tour of Italy
- 24 Cote d'Azure & Aix In need of your expertise-10 days in May
- 25 Sent a postcard recently from Italy?