So I've searched a few travel websites and can't find anything about spending in Lucerne, Switzerland! I'll be there for 2 days, and was just wondering about spending money for things like food & drink, my accommodation is already covered. I have to get some separate currency for this part of my trip so am curious as to how much I should get. Thanks in advance for your help!
Spending money for Lucerne?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving Holiday Austria-Switzerland-Italy/Germany-Austria
- 2 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 3 Paris first then where?
- 4 Stay away from EF Tours
- 5 Dordogne in October
- 6 BMW European Delivery program
- 7 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 8 Need help in finalizing Switzerland travel dates
- 9 Does this sound feasible?
- 10 Thello Train Ticket - Oct 11 - Paris to Venice - "temporarily closed"
- 11 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 12 :"Europe's Masterworks Vs. the Masses"
- 13 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 14 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 15 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 16 Can Kindle books be read on an iPad?
- 17 One night over night parking Paris 75018
- 18 Eating in University cafeterias
- 19 bringing back some bits from Italy. What's allowed?
- 20 Visiting Pompeii Via Train From Naples To Sorrento
- 21 I went to Paris in June
- 22 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 23 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 24 Sicily 4-6 weeks
- 25 Questions on Cork and Another Irish Town Suggestion!