My partner and I are traveling through western Europe and the uk between mid September and mid October. All of our accomodation and travel is paid for in full, however I was hoping for some guidance regarding spending money for sights and shopping. I have saved the equivalent of about 4000 euros ($5000 aud) which will be for myself only. We are holidaying for a total of 29 days, with the following itinerary:
5 nights Paris
3 nights Amsterdam
3 nights Berlin
1 night Venice
4 nights Rome
2 nights nice
4 nights Barcelona
4 nights London
2 nights Newcastle
I'm not sure how to make sure I'm not spending too much in some places, as I know some are more expensive than others. All I have been told really is that Paris and London will be the most expensive. I was hoping for some guidance from travelers who could tell me possibly the most to least expensive places? We want to see lots of tourist attractions and I'm also a big shopper (clothes, shoes, souvenirs, makeup etc) however I'm more interested in seeing sights than buying. Any help would be much appreciated, even if it's just to reassure me I've saved enough or that I need to save more! Also any tips on what to see or do would be great as its my first international trip so it's pretty overwhelming to plan.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 2 UK Itinerary Help Please
- 3 2 weeks Europe trip
- 4 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 5 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 6 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 7 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 8 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 9 Booked intercity Flight, Confirmation misplaced
- 10 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 11 How to pick an apartment in Paris?
- 12 mountain views near London
- 13 12 days in and out of Barcelona-where to go?
- 14 Cordoba Overnight?
- 15 Seville, Cordoba, Ronda, Granada Trip Report
- 16 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 17 Best Indian / Vegetarian restaurant in Athens
- 18 Train/s from Antwerp to Cochem, Germany
- 19 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 20 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 21 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 22 Unlimited Internet Poland and best place to visit?
- 23 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 24 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 25 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt