My boyfriend and I are heading to europe for 1 month, we will be visiting paris, germany and amsterdam. We have all of our accomodation paid for and all major transport between countries paid as well, just wondering if anyone can help with how much roughly we would need just for spending money
Any help is appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 생방송카지노§【RAM300.COM】§ 카지노 블랙잭
- 2 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 3 France Part Deux - Itinerary Advice
- 4 Escorted Tours
- 5 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 6 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 7 Ludwig Castles
- 8 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 9 Barcelona, hiking in Pyrenees + which other? (Costa Brava or Mallorca?)
- 10 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 11 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 12 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 13 2 Months in Sicily
- 14 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 15 What tips can you give about packing?
- 16 Le Marche, Italy
- 17 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 18 Porte de Vanves or Clignancourt
- 19 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 20 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 21 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 22 SHIP LUGGAGE
- 23 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 24 Hallstatt tour recommendations?
- 25 Where to stay in SW Ireland, Killarney or Kenmare?