My boyfriend and I are heading to europe for 1 month, we will be visiting paris, germany and amsterdam. We have all of our accomodation paid for and all major transport between countries paid as well, just wondering if anyone can help with how much roughly we would need just for spending money
Any help is appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 2 Is it worth it to drive into Positano...& Amalfi Coast by land or sea?
- 3 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 4 Stonehenge more accessible with group?
- 5 House Hunting in France
- 6 Itinerary Tweaking
- 7 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 8 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 9 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 10 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 11 Driving in Italy?
- 12 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 13 Croatia and Montenegro Itinerary
- 14 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 15 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 16 Itinerary Help
- 17 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 18 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 19 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 20 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 21 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 22 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 23 Sicily
- 24 Rota Vicentina hike report October 2014
- 25 Hotel in Vienna