My boyfriend and I are heading to europe for 1 month, we will be visiting paris, germany and amsterdam. We have all of our accomodation paid for and all major transport between countries paid as well, just wondering if anyone can help with how much roughly we would need just for spending money
Any help is appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎* 1:800:982:8520 Tec*h 24/7
- 2 YAHOO PASSWORD RECOVERY CONTACT 1800-982-8520 TEC*H CAre 24/7
- 3 Paris- restaurant
- 4 Best daypack ?
- 5 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 6 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 7 cell plan ?
- 8 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 9 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 10 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 11 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 12 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 13 Flights to Crete from NE coast of USA
- 14 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 15 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 16 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 17 Best layover option
- 18 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 19 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 20 Iceland car rental agencies
- 21 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 22 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 23 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 24 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 25 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy