My partner and I are travelling to Spain (Malaga, Madrid and Barcelona), London and Paris on Christmas day for 4 weeks ... How much spending money should is budget for?
We have everything paid for - accom and all our flights - just looking at food, drinks, site seeing and a lol shopping.
Any feedback is appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 2 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 3 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 4 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 5 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 6 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 7 Italy
- 8 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 9 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 10 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 11 UK for 12 days !
- 12 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 13 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 14 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 15 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 16 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 17 Italy and Croatia 28 days
- 18 accommodation woes - Sicily
- 19 Vienne or Lyon and then onward to Nice
- 20 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 21 TGV from Charles de Gaulle airport to Avignon
- 22 best beaches on the costa del sol
- 23 Travel with Teens
- 24 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 25 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt