We are spending 2 nights in London, 3 nights in Nice, and 5 nights in Florence. Airfare, accommodation and car rental are all paid for. All hotels/apartment have kitchens. Travelling with my husband and in-laws. Driving from Nice to Florence.
We're not big eaters, but my husband and in laws are wine drinkers. Sandwiches at lunch are fine, and we'd like a nice resto dinner 2-3 times while there.
Initially had more spending $, but due to a family emergency, our spending $ is now down to just between $1,800 - $2,000 for those 10 nights for my husband and I. The petrol cost will be split between us and my in laws.
Will our budget be enough for those 10 nights for food and attractions? Hubby and I don't plan on visiting every museum. In Nice, our goal is to lay on the beach as that's what hubby wants to do.
Thank u in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Solo Adventure
- 2 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 3 Dordogne and Marseille: into the cave and out to the sea
- 4 PARIS
- 5 Towns around Lucca
- 6 Hotels in Copenhagen
- 7 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 8 Airline to Rome
- 9 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 10 Georgia in 4 days
- 11 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 12 Trains in Italy
- 13 Dublin Luggage storage
- 14 Italy with baby - where to go?
- 15 Croatia short sail trip
- 16 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 17 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 18 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 19 Mid/late November: Tuscany or Andalucia? (1 week)
- 20 Alitala
- 21 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 22 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 23 Hiking/Photographing the Black Forest
- 24 Which Hotel in Rome
- 25 First Solo Adventure