We are spending 2 nights in London, 3 nights in Nice, and 5 nights in Florence. Airfare, accommodation and car rental are all paid for. All hotels/apartment have kitchens. Travelling with my husband and in-laws. Driving from Nice to Florence.
We're not big eaters, but my husband and in laws are wine drinkers. Sandwiches at lunch are fine, and we'd like a nice resto dinner 2-3 times while there.
Initially had more spending $, but due to a family emergency, our spending $ is now down to just between $1,800 - $2,000 for those 10 nights for my husband and I. The petrol cost will be split between us and my in laws.
Will our budget be enough for those 10 nights for food and attractions? Hubby and I don't plan on visiting every museum. In Nice, our goal is to lay on the beach as that's what hubby wants to do.
Thank u in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving in Italy?
- 2 St Remy to Nice in Three Days?
- 3 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 4 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 5 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 6 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 7 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 8 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 9 Shoes in Scotland
- 10 Engadine Valley help
- 11 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 12 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 13 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 14 Naples, Italy
- 15 Ireland in April
- 16 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 17 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 18 French restaurants
- 19 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 20 Tuscany 6 nights
- 21 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 22 Ireland travel passport question
- 23 Europe in January - Is It Worth It?
- 24 New Year's Eve in Paris:at the Champs Elysees
- 25 Planning a European Trip