We are spending 2 nights in London, 3 nights in Nice, and 5 nights in Florence. Airfare, accommodation and car rental are all paid for. All hotels/apartment have kitchens. Travelling with my husband and in-laws. Driving from Nice to Florence.
We're not big eaters, but my husband and in laws are wine drinkers. Sandwiches at lunch are fine, and we'd like a nice resto dinner 2-3 times while there.
Initially had more spending $, but due to a family emergency, our spending $ is now down to just between $1,800 - $2,000 for those 10 nights for my husband and I. The petrol cost will be split between us and my in laws.
Will our budget be enough for those 10 nights for food and attractions? Hubby and I don't plan on visiting every museum. In Nice, our goal is to lay on the beach as that's what hubby wants to do.
Thank u in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Purchasing Kosta Boda in Stockholm. Firsts and seconds
- 2 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 3 Villa Ephrussi Rothschild
- 4 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 5 Algarve - is it for me?
- 6 TIM in FCO - update
- 7 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 8 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 9 Itinery help Crete
- 10 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 11 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 12 16 days in France and Italy
- 13 Street parking in Barcelona?
- 14 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 15 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 16 Swiss Train Travel Help
- 17 Madrid food advice needed
- 18 Help building itinerary Italy/Austria
- 19 Iceland trip report!
- 20 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 21 Paris for children
- 22 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 23 Naples + Walking Tour
- 24 Madrid, Andalusia and possibly Tangiers
- 25 Need hotel in Athens