We are spending 2 nights in London, 3 nights in Nice, and 5 nights in Florence. Airfare, accommodation and car rental are all paid for. All hotels/apartment have kitchens. Travelling with my husband and in-laws. Driving from Nice to Florence.
We're not big eaters, but my husband and in laws are wine drinkers. Sandwiches at lunch are fine, and we'd like a nice resto dinner 2-3 times while there.
Initially had more spending $, but due to a family emergency, our spending $ is now down to just between $1,800 - $2,000 for those 10 nights for my husband and I. The petrol cost will be split between us and my in laws.
Will our budget be enough for those 10 nights for food and attractions? Hubby and I don't plan on visiting every museum. In Nice, our goal is to lay on the beach as that's what hubby wants to do.
Thank u in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 라이브카지노」「 ((→ BOB248。COM ←)) 」슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 2 생중계카지노」「 ((→ BOB248。COM ←)) 」슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 3 온라인카지노」「 ((→ BOB248。COM ←)) 」슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 4 실시간카지노」「 ((→ BOB248。COM ←)) 」슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 5 Paperwork to Marry in Italy
- 6 No Periods in British Written English!
- 7 10 Days Trip Bath, Cotswolds, and London with a young boy
- 8 Day trips around Vienna
- 9 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 10 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 11 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 12 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 13 Vacation
- 14 Rouen Tour Companies
- 15 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 16 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 17 Praiano hotel question
- 18 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 19 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 20 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 21 St Denis Cathedral
- 22 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 23 Italy bus or train
- 24 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 25 Ireland itinerary help please