This is only my second post about Europe travels, so forgive me if i am asking a question that cannot possibly be answered! I have been researching for a few weeks now a trip to Europe late next year, but the one thing that i have not been able to find is an estimate on how much spending money will be needed for two people (myself and my partner).
We are going to be spending 25 days visiting Paris, south of France, Prague, Berlin and Amsterdam. Now before we leave, we would have booked flights, all accommodation and all transport between cities.
All i am looking for is an estimate of how much spending money we will need. We are moderate travellers, and will be eating mostly from cafes and street stalls, but would all the same like to go out for dinner a few times. We will also be visiting at least a few attractions in each city. Shopping is not high on our list either.
Is there a standard amount per city (as some are obviously more expensive than others!) for a couple for basics such as two meals a day + public transport + tourist attraction fees?
I am sorry if this is too vague to answer, but i would really appreciate a general amount per city so i can budget how much we need to take with us
Thank you so much
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 γ선릉풀싸롱CLASS⊂1위HPγO1O 4444 9374 풀싸롱＠『강예빈실장』선릉야구장 선릉풀살
- 2 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 3 『강남역풀살롱』☆재방1위 강예빈∀№1↔O1O 4444 9374【강남풀살롱】예약
- 4 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 5 London Hotels
- 6 Europe itinerary questions
- 7 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 8 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 9 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 10 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 11 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 12 Back from Paris
- 13 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 14 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 15 1 month in Europe
- 16 Paris hotels
- 17 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 18 10 days in Paris and......
- 19 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 20 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 21 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 22 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
- 23 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 24 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 25 Omonia metro to Piraeus