This is only my second post about Europe travels, so forgive me if i am asking a question that cannot possibly be answered! I have been researching for a few weeks now a trip to Europe late next year, but the one thing that i have not been able to find is an estimate on how much spending money will be needed for two people (myself and my partner).
We are going to be spending 25 days visiting Paris, south of France, Prague, Berlin and Amsterdam. Now before we leave, we would have booked flights, all accommodation and all transport between cities.
All i am looking for is an estimate of how much spending money we will need. We are moderate travellers, and will be eating mostly from cafes and street stalls, but would all the same like to go out for dinner a few times. We will also be visiting at least a few attractions in each city. Shopping is not high on our list either.
Is there a standard amount per city (as some are obviously more expensive than others!) for a couple for basics such as two meals a day + public transport + tourist attraction fees?
I am sorry if this is too vague to answer, but i would really appreciate a general amount per city so i can budget how much we need to take with us
Thank you so much
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 아시안카지노⋋么【 ＮＡ４２８.ＣＯＭ 】么⋌슈퍼카지노
- 2 아시안카지노┫₪【 ＮＡ４２８.ＣＯＭ 】₪┣슈퍼카지노
- 3 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 4 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 5 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 6 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 7 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 8 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 9 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 10 Hotels in Turin
- 11 Just 1 or 2 or 3 days in Rome? Here are free self guided itineraries
- 12 Romania: Putting together a 7-day itinerary
- 13 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 14 Help on ancient history route
- 15 Surprise 30th Birthday Trip... ideas?
- 16 Lake Como- Which villa has the best garden?
- 17 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 18 Best Viking Sites
- 19 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 20 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 21 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 22 Greece
- 23 Madrid, Andalusia and possibly Tangiers
- 24 Paris advice with kids
- 25 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?