This is only my second post about Europe travels, so forgive me if i am asking a question that cannot possibly be answered! I have been researching for a few weeks now a trip to Europe late next year, but the one thing that i have not been able to find is an estimate on how much spending money will be needed for two people (myself and my partner).
We are going to be spending 25 days visiting Paris, south of France, Prague, Berlin and Amsterdam. Now before we leave, we would have booked flights, all accommodation and all transport between cities.
All i am looking for is an estimate of how much spending money we will need. We are moderate travellers, and will be eating mostly from cafes and street stalls, but would all the same like to go out for dinner a few times. We will also be visiting at least a few attractions in each city. Shopping is not high on our list either.
Is there a standard amount per city (as some are obviously more expensive than others!) for a couple for basics such as two meals a day + public transport + tourist attraction fees?
I am sorry if this is too vague to answer, but i would really appreciate a general amount per city so i can budget how much we need to take with us
Thank you so much
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 2 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 3 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 4 Tour groups
- 5 Driving in Italy?
- 6 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 7 Back from Bologna, trip report
- 8 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 9 Luggage Storage at Barcelona Port
- 10 Super Cover For Hertz
- 11 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 12 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 13 Baby Milk
- 14 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 15 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 16 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 17 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 18 Hotel in Vienna
- 19 Church service in Dubrovnik
- 20 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 21 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 22 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 23 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 24 9 days and nights in Switzerland
- 25 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia