We are travelling to Europe in September/October for 6 weeks next year.
I am trying to get an understanding on how much we should budget daily for the following:-
Food (lunch/dinner at local cafes)
Taxi once or twice a day within the city
Trains tickets (metro)
All accommodation, care hire and excursions will be booked and paid for prior to arrival. Most of our travel within the city will be on train. Taxi may be only taken after boozy night out.
The places we are visiting include - London, Paris, Barcelona, Venice, Tuscany and Rome.
We have budgeted 140€ per day for 2 adults. (70€ each).
If we have an expensive dinner then this would be over above amounts.
Look forward to your feedback.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 2 Oxford England Accommodations
- 3 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 4 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 5 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 6 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 7 Croatia transportation question.
- 8 Places of interest
- 9 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 10 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 11 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 12 Ireland travel passport question
- 13 We were NOT going to Europe this year --- but
- 14 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 15 A Month stay in Southern France
- 16 vienna
- 17 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 18 getting to CDG
- 19 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 20 Ireland hotel questions
- 21 Questions about Polish sights
- 22 Croatia Ferry Help
- 23 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 24 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 25 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden