We are travelling to Europe in September/October for 6 weeks next year.
I am trying to get an understanding on how much we should budget daily for the following:-
Food (lunch/dinner at local cafes)
Taxi once or twice a day within the city
Trains tickets (metro)
All accommodation, care hire and excursions will be booked and paid for prior to arrival. Most of our travel within the city will be on train. Taxi may be only taken after boozy night out.
The places we are visiting include - London, Paris, Barcelona, Venice, Tuscany and Rome.
We have budgeted 140€ per day for 2 adults. (70€ each).
If we have an expensive dinner then this would be over above amounts.
Look forward to your feedback.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GMAIL@password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tech supp0rt cAre*
- 2 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 3 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 4 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 5 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 6 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 7 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 8 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 9 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 10 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 11 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 12 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 13 Hiking in Switzerland
- 14 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 15 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 16 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 17 CASH OR CARD?
- 18 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 19 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 20 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 21 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 22 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 23 2 days in Lugano area
- 24 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 25 Need help planning trip after Paris