We are travelling to Europe in September/October for 6 weeks next year.
I am trying to get an understanding on how much we should budget daily for the following:-
Food (lunch/dinner at local cafes)
Taxi once or twice a day within the city
Trains tickets (metro)
All accommodation, care hire and excursions will be booked and paid for prior to arrival. Most of our travel within the city will be on train. Taxi may be only taken after boozy night out.
The places we are visiting include - London, Paris, Barcelona, Venice, Tuscany and Rome.
We have budgeted 140€ per day for 2 adults. (70€ each).
If we have an expensive dinner then this would be over above amounts.
Look forward to your feedback.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which Day?
- 2 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 3 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 4 First trip to Greece (last minute!)
- 5 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 6 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 7 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 8 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 9 Shorts in South of France?
- 10 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 11 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 12 barcelona neighborhood
- 13 Advice for Honeymoon in Iceland (5 days)
- 14 Corsica and Sardinia
- 15 Best Greek Island
- 16 Les Invalides Night Show
- 17 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 18 Regarding Residence Permit
- 19 ANY SUGGESTION WHICH AREA OF MADRID TO STAY FOR ACCOMODATION
- 20 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 21 Any recommendations for a week trip in late October-early November?
- 22 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 23 Kroller-Muller Museum
- 24 limousine services - milan - rome
- 25 Taxi from Linate to lecco