We are travelling to Europe in September/October for 6 weeks next year.
I am trying to get an understanding on how much we should budget daily for the following:-
Food (lunch/dinner at local cafes)
Taxi once or twice a day within the city
Trains tickets (metro)
All accommodation, care hire and excursions will be booked and paid for prior to arrival. Most of our travel within the city will be on train. Taxi may be only taken after boozy night out.
The places we are visiting include - London, Paris, Barcelona, Venice, Tuscany and Rome.
We have budgeted 140€ per day for 2 adults. (70€ each).
If we have an expensive dinner then this would be over above amounts.
Look forward to your feedback.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 San Sebastián
- 2 Lodging in Lauterbrunnen and Grindenwald in October
- 3 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 4 Zurich to Milan trip
- 5 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 6 Train help Lyon to Annecy to Montreaux
- 7 italy Cinque Terre
- 8 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 9 Would like help planning a 16-21 day week trip to Spain and/or Portugal
- 10 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 11 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 12 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 13 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 14 Driving through Paris
- 15 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 16 Advice for first time trip to Greece
- 17 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 18 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 19 Amalfi Coast Apartment in October -- mobility an issue
- 20 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 21 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 22 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 23 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 24 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 25 Northern Ireland ideas