My husband and I will be honeymooning, along with another couple, for 2 weeks in Italy. We will spend 1 week in Rome and then travel by train to Florence (I am assuming). We will fly out of Florence at the end of our trip.
We are not sure how to plan the 2nd week of our trip.
Option 1: 3 nights in a countryside town with a rental car and 3 nights in the city center of Florence with no car.
Option 2: Spend a week with or without a rental car in a countryside town and day trip into the city of Florence?
Option 3: SPend a week in Florence, with or without a car, and travel out to the countryside?
We need all the help we can get. Please help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train Travel Northern Italy
- 2 French Strike Chaos to Get Worse?
- 3 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 4 4 or 5 European cites in 16 days??
- 5 French Vacation in Mid-America
- 6 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 7 Hotels in Barcelona Madrid and Granada
- 8 Alhambra
- 9 Verdun ceremonies -- 100th anniversary of the battle
- 10 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 11 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 12 Dinge B&B
- 13 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 14 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 15 Gluten Free in Italy
- 16 RER C to Versailles on Wed. - still a good option due to Paris strikes?
- 17 Transportation for students btw Munich, Salzburg, Vienna, Prague, Krakow
- 18 Plitvice, Rovinj and ?
- 19 Car rental in Paris
- 20 Canaries to Turkey in ten countries
- 21 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 22 Portable WiFi Device in Poland
- 23 Sentimental Journey
- 24 A few last minute questions
- 25 Rudesheim Bacharach or other suggestions.