My husband and I will be honeymooning, along with another couple, for 2 weeks in Italy. We will spend 1 week in Rome and then travel by train to Florence (I am assuming). We will fly out of Florence at the end of our trip.
We are not sure how to plan the 2nd week of our trip.
Option 1: 3 nights in a countryside town with a rental car and 3 nights in the city center of Florence with no car.
Option 2: Spend a week with or without a rental car in a countryside town and day trip into the city of Florence?
Option 3: SPend a week in Florence, with or without a car, and travel out to the countryside?
We need all the help we can get. Please help!
Spending a week in Florence or in Tuscany?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 2 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 3 Day trip from London to Paris
- 4 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 5 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 6 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 7 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 8 Welcome
- 9 Prague - Tram #22
- 10 hotels in Seville
- 11 Train: Bordeaux to San Sebastian
- 12 European neo-nazis head Ukraine to save the white power
- 13 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 14 Three days in Spain
- 15 Location of hotel in Rome
- 16 Croatia - Hvar or Korcula or both?
- 17 Need advice for this
- 18 Lake como area on motorcycles
- 19 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 20 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 21 one last portugal car rental question
- 22 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 23 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 24 RentalCars.com: Is it a reliable company?
- 25 French embassy schengen visa related questions