My husband and I will be honeymooning, along with another couple, for 2 weeks in Italy. We will spend 1 week in Rome and then travel by train to Florence (I am assuming). We will fly out of Florence at the end of our trip.
We are not sure how to plan the 2nd week of our trip.
Option 1: 3 nights in a countryside town with a rental car and 3 nights in the city center of Florence with no car.
Option 2: Spend a week with or without a rental car in a countryside town and day trip into the city of Florence?
Option 3: SPend a week in Florence, with or without a car, and travel out to the countryside?
We need all the help we can get. Please help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 2 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 3 Where to eat in Rome?
- 4 Thinking about the Fjords
- 5 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 6 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 7 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 8 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 9 Tracking the Weather
- 10 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 11 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 12 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 13 Italy travel plan help
- 14 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 15 Italy round 4 - Pisa/CT/Parma/Bologna/Milan
- 16 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 17 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 18 Alsace to Austria?
- 19 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 20 Budapest language lessons
- 21 Tours in Wales
- 22 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 23 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 24 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 25 barcelona neighborhood