My husband and I will be honeymooning, along with another couple, for 2 weeks in Italy. We will spend 1 week in Rome and then travel by train to Florence (I am assuming). We will fly out of Florence at the end of our trip.
We are not sure how to plan the 2nd week of our trip.
Option 1: 3 nights in a countryside town with a rental car and 3 nights in the city center of Florence with no car.
Option 2: Spend a week with or without a rental car in a countryside town and day trip into the city of Florence?
Option 3: SPend a week in Florence, with or without a car, and travel out to the countryside?
We need all the help we can get. Please help!
Spending a week in Florence or in Tuscany?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 2 Ireland or Scotland
- 3 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 4 Aerobus from Barcelona airport to Placa Catalunya
- 5 Driving through Chianti on Halloween - where to stop for lunch?
- 6 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 7 Do I need train tix in advance
- 8 Help: Short visit to Crete
- 9 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 10 York (UK) railway station to Herz depot on foot
- 11 Schengen rule made easy
- 12 Best Berlin neighborhood for lodging?
- 13 Villa Borghese in Winter
- 14 24 hour layover in Paris (CDG)
- 15 Need help with itinerary
- 16 Aaah...Umbria!
- 17 Sorrento Advice Please
- 18 Christmas/New Year's Salzburg/Munich Opinion
- 19 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?
- 20 Cruising on Cunard in Your Twenties?
- 21 Milan - stay near Milan Centrale or Duomo?
- 22 florence airport to train station
- 23 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 24 Anyone ever flunk out of a Grand Circle tour?
- 25 Montepulciano to Monticchiello -- Driving at Night