My husband and I will be honeymooning, along with another couple, for 2 weeks in Italy. We will spend 1 week in Rome and then travel by train to Florence (I am assuming). We will fly out of Florence at the end of our trip.
We are not sure how to plan the 2nd week of our trip.
Option 1: 3 nights in a countryside town with a rental car and 3 nights in the city center of Florence with no car.
Option 2: Spend a week with or without a rental car in a countryside town and day trip into the city of Florence?
Option 3: SPend a week in Florence, with or without a car, and travel out to the countryside?
We need all the help we can get. Please help!
Spending a week in Florence or in Tuscany?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Airport ATMs
- 2 American Express
- 3 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 4 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 5 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 6 Bayonne or St Jean de Luz
- 7 Three ferries to Mull
- 8 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 9 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 10 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 11 Christmas markets: E Germany, Poland, Prague
- 12 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 13 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 14 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 15 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 16 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 17 All Set To Go!!
- 18 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 19 Our October trip to Andalucia!
- 20 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 21 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 22 DIRECT trains from Rome FCO Airport to Venice start 12/14/2014
- 23 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 24 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 25 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?