My husband and I will be honeymooning, along with another couple, for 2 weeks in Italy. We will spend 1 week in Rome and then travel by train to Florence (I am assuming). We will fly out of Florence at the end of our trip.
We are not sure how to plan the 2nd week of our trip.
Option 1: 3 nights in a countryside town with a rental car and 3 nights in the city center of Florence with no car.
Option 2: Spend a week with or without a rental car in a countryside town and day trip into the city of Florence?
Option 3: SPend a week in Florence, with or without a car, and travel out to the countryside?
We need all the help we can get. Please help!
Spending a week in Florence or in Tuscany?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 2 Paris November 2014
- 3 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 4 Arc de Triumph Question
- 5 What to wear
- 6 Geneva - Basel driver/tour/transfer
- 7 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 8 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 9 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 10 London & Cotswold or Prague & Amsterdam
- 11 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 12 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 13 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 14 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 15 London 2nd time around
- 16 Hotel recommendations for Trieste
- 17 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 18 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 19 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 20 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 21 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 22 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 23 Amsterdam Berlin Bus companies BestBusTravel
- 24 Rovinj, Croatia
- 25 Which lake to visit in Italy