My husband and I will be honeymooning, along with another couple, for 2 weeks in Italy. We will spend 1 week in Rome and then travel by train to Florence (I am assuming). We will fly out of Florence at the end of our trip.
We are not sure how to plan the 2nd week of our trip.
Option 1: 3 nights in a countryside town with a rental car and 3 nights in the city center of Florence with no car.
Option 2: Spend a week with or without a rental car in a countryside town and day trip into the city of Florence?
Option 3: SPend a week in Florence, with or without a car, and travel out to the countryside?
We need all the help we can get. Please help!
Spending a week in Florence or in Tuscany?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 2 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 3 From Paris to Vaison la romaine
- 4 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 5 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 6 5 PM Opera at La Scala on a Sunday night
- 7 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 8 Rocamaxour
- 9 Food in the 14th arrondissement
- 10 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 11 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 12 From Milan Airport to the Last Supper
- 13 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 14 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 15 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 16 Switzerland and Italy, tickets bought, need itinerary help
- 17 Dordogne lodging
- 18 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 19 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 20 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 21 I Got Tear Gassed In Pristina
- 22 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 23 Dordogne markets
- 24 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 25 Turkey: 7 - 9 days