My husband and I will be honeymooning, along with another couple, for 2 weeks in Italy. We will spend 1 week in Rome and then travel by train to Florence (I am assuming). We will fly out of Florence at the end of our trip.
We are not sure how to plan the 2nd week of our trip.
Option 1: 3 nights in a countryside town with a rental car and 3 nights in the city center of Florence with no car.
Option 2: Spend a week with or without a rental car in a countryside town and day trip into the city of Florence?
Option 3: SPend a week in Florence, with or without a car, and travel out to the countryside?
We need all the help we can get. Please help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London's Must Sights!
- 2 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 3 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 4 First trip to Italy
- 5 England and Wales by public transport
- 6 Vienna or Budapest?
- 7 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 8 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 9 Ireland & Scotland
- 10 Scenic Driving Routes
- 11 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 12 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris
- 13 Andalucia in December
- 14 Hotels in Dubruvnick
- 15 Budapest Hotels
- 16 Apartment Review - Amsterdam
- 17 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 18 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 19 10 days Ireland June 30-July 11th, 2017
- 20 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.
- 21 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 22 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 23 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 24 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 25 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!