My husband and I will be honeymooning, along with another couple, for 2 weeks in Italy. We will spend 1 week in Rome and then travel by train to Florence (I am assuming). We will fly out of Florence at the end of our trip.
We are not sure how to plan the 2nd week of our trip.
Option 1: 3 nights in a countryside town with a rental car and 3 nights in the city center of Florence with no car.
Option 2: Spend a week with or without a rental car in a countryside town and day trip into the city of Florence?
Option 3: SPend a week in Florence, with or without a car, and travel out to the countryside?
We need all the help we can get. Please help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cooking Class at Antinori
- 2 Need help for itineray for Paris, Monaco, Rome, Florence 12 -14 days
- 3 Do we need a car?
- 4 Paris -?- Rome
- 5 Has any place you have visited ever made you cry?
- 6 Best location for hotel in Milan for 2 nights
- 7 Verizon Travel Pass
- 8 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 9 Rome FCO Sufficient Time??
- 10 Cities on the Danube
- 11 best shopping deals in paris and italy?
- 12 Positano: Hotel Posa Posa, Hotel Royal
- 13 Scotland: Summer Days in Skye
- 14 Before & after Dolomites trip
- 15 Santorini and Positano.
- 16 Trains through Germany
- 17 Zurich to Salo
- 18 Nothern versus Southern region of Spain
- 19 Zurich to Milan
- 20 itinerary Help? 2 weeks in Scandinavia
- 21 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 22 Age limit for car rental?
- 23 What is the French job 'Rectifieur (ouvrier)'?
- 24 need help in our travel plan to Europe
- 25 Where to sleep in Manchester?