My husband and I will be honeymooning, along with another couple, for 2 weeks in Italy. We will spend 1 week in Rome and then travel by train to Florence (I am assuming). We will fly out of Florence at the end of our trip.
We are not sure how to plan the 2nd week of our trip.
Option 1: 3 nights in a countryside town with a rental car and 3 nights in the city center of Florence with no car.
Option 2: Spend a week with or without a rental car in a countryside town and day trip into the city of Florence?
Option 3: SPend a week in Florence, with or without a car, and travel out to the countryside?
We need all the help we can get. Please help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO @Password Reset CONTACT 1:800 982 8520Techni* SUPP0RT
- 2 Wineries in Nemea
- 3 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 4 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 5 good restaurants/Wengen/Zermatt/Zurich
- 6 Car Service, CDG to Paris hotel.
- 7 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 8 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 9 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 10 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 11 cell plan ?
- 12 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 13 Flights to Crete from NE coast of USA
- 14 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 15 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 16 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 17 Best daypack ?
- 18 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 19 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 20 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 21 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 22 Hiking in Switzerland
- 23 Iceland car rental agencies
- 24 Paris- restaurant
- 25 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?