My husband and I will be honeymooning, along with another couple, for 2 weeks in Italy. We will spend 1 week in Rome and then travel by train to Florence (I am assuming). We will fly out of Florence at the end of our trip.
We are not sure how to plan the 2nd week of our trip.
Option 1: 3 nights in a countryside town with a rental car and 3 nights in the city center of Florence with no car.
Option 2: Spend a week with or without a rental car in a countryside town and day trip into the city of Florence?
Option 3: SPend a week in Florence, with or without a car, and travel out to the countryside?
We need all the help we can get. Please help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 2 Photo tours Zurich Lucern areas
- 3 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 4 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 5 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 6 I may be wrong....
- 7 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 8 Driving from Madrid to Sevilla
- 9 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 10 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 11 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 12 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 13 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 14 Trip to Czech Republic, Austria and Italy
- 15 Travel from Florence, Italy to Munich, Germany
- 16 French Wedding
- 17 Cornwall UK
- 18 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 19 Photo tours in Amsterdam
- 20 Porto...Questions !
- 21 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 22 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 23 Tours through Spain and Portugal
- 24 12 days in Western Sicily in April 2017 - itinerary questions
- 25 Charming areas to explore in London