My husband and I will be honeymooning, along with another couple, for 2 weeks in Italy. We will spend 1 week in Rome and then travel by train to Florence (I am assuming). We will fly out of Florence at the end of our trip.
We are not sure how to plan the 2nd week of our trip.
Option 1: 3 nights in a countryside town with a rental car and 3 nights in the city center of Florence with no car.
Option 2: Spend a week with or without a rental car in a countryside town and day trip into the city of Florence?
Option 3: SPend a week in Florence, with or without a car, and travel out to the countryside?
We need all the help we can get. Please help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 16 night honeymoon in Spain
- 2 Paris Under Seige...
- 3 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 4 First Trip to Europe!
- 5 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 6 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 7 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 8 2 adults & 2 kids in a hotel room in Iceland?
- 9 visa appointment experience
- 10 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 11 Rue des Rosiers
- 12 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 13 Malta - 4 days before Cristmas
- 14 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 15 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 16 Brief trip report Naples
- 17 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 18 An Escape from Turkish Chaos to Everyday Venice
- 19 How to go from bergen train station to bergen airport?
- 20 What to take to Germany
- 21 Scotland Trip
- 22 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 23 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 24 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 25 Which Heathrow Airport Car Service Would You Use?