My husband and I will be honeymooning, along with another couple, for 2 weeks in Italy. We will spend 1 week in Rome and then travel by train to Florence (I am assuming). We will fly out of Florence at the end of our trip.
We are not sure how to plan the 2nd week of our trip.
Option 1: 3 nights in a countryside town with a rental car and 3 nights in the city center of Florence with no car.
Option 2: Spend a week with or without a rental car in a countryside town and day trip into the city of Florence?
Option 3: SPend a week in Florence, with or without a car, and travel out to the countryside?
We need all the help we can get. Please help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 2 venice/slovenia/croatia
- 3 Sun and rain in Slovenia: Bohinj and Bled trip report
- 4 14 day itinerary help - Slovenia, Croatia and Montenegro
- 5 Train rides
- 6 Bike packing Iceland food supply
- 7 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 8 italy itinerary request
- 9 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 10 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 11 First time in Italy
- 12 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 13 Shopping Paris for Teenage Girl
- 14 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 15 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 16 Eagle's Nest weather, Germany
- 17 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 18 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 19 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 20 Rome> Salerno>Positano ??
- 21 Renting a car in Florence
- 22 What about Basque Country?
- 23 Salento penninsula
- 24 Searching for beach town in Amalfi area for summer holiday
- 25 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...