My husband and I are going on a 10 day trip to Croatia! We have about 2 1/2 days to spend in Northern Croatia, and I am debating whether to spend our time in Pula, Rovinj, and Motovun areas, or spend most of our time on the island of Krk and maybe do a quick stop in Rovinj and Pula on our way. Any suggestions on where our time is best spent??
Spend time in Krk or Istria?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bergen + NIN + Hardangerfjord + what? Four days in June
- 2 Best way from Sevila's Airport to Hotel Alphonso X111 ???
- 3 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 4 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 5 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 6 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 7 Help! Aegean Airlines booking info & baggage
- 8 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 9 SIM card for eastern europe
- 10 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 11 What to wear
- 12 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??
- 13 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 14 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 15 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 16 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 17 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 18 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 19 Shoes for Paris in April
- 20 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO
- 21 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 22 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 23 Otherchelebi Can you Help Me?
- 24 21 Days in Central Europe
- 25 Italy and France in 20 Days