My husband and I are going on a 10 day trip to Croatia! We have about 2 1/2 days to spend in Northern Croatia, and I am debating whether to spend our time in Pula, Rovinj, and Motovun areas, or spend most of our time on the island of Krk and maybe do a quick stop in Rovinj and Pula on our way. Any suggestions on where our time is best spent??
Spend time in Krk or Istria?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland itinerary
- 2 Frecciabianca Seat Selection, please help.
- 3 Priceline for London hotels
- 4 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 5 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 6 Fjords, How To?
- 7 Istanbul Itinerary
- 8 7 Nights in Paris
- 9 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 10 Restaurants In Istanbul, Urgup, Ephesus and Alacati
- 11 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 12 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 13 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 14 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 15 Paris 3 days and then to Burgundy for 2 weeks: Car?
- 16 Scotland: Scone Game Day vs St. Andrews?
- 17 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 18 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 19 London neighborhood suggestions
- 20 London Day Trips - Soooo many options
- 21 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 22 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 23 London - Site List Triage -
- 24 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 25 Recommendations Tour Guides/Airport Transportation Gdansk, Poland