I'll be leaving from Paris Dec 20th by train to a one-week stay in Chamonix.
I was thinking if, instead of going straight to the village (and arrive there around 5pm), maybe I should take the TGV to Geneva (arriving around noon) and spend the afternoon there, leaving later at 6pm to Chamonix by bus or some other kind of transfer.
Is it worth the trip? Could I see much in Geneva for ~6hours or will it be too tiresome?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 International drivers permit
- 2 Help me make this possible!
- 3 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 4 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 5 First visit to London
- 6 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 7 ATM
- 8 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 9 ATM help
- 10 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 11 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 12 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 13 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 14 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 15 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 16 Spain Itinerary
- 17 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 18 No PNR code on Trenitalia online ticket?
- 19 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 20 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 21 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 22 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 23 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 24 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 25 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017