I'll be leaving from Paris Dec 20th by train to a one-week stay in Chamonix.
I was thinking if, instead of going straight to the village (and arrive there around 5pm), maybe I should take the TGV to Geneva (arriving around noon) and spend the afternoon there, leaving later at 6pm to Chamonix by bus or some other kind of transfer.
Is it worth the trip? Could I see much in Geneva for ~6hours or will it be too tiresome?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to buy Documents
- 2 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 3 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 4 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 5 CANNES MONACO EZE
- 6 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 7 Itinerary help...
- 8 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 9 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 10 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 11 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 12 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 13 3 weeks Spain w/ 2 kids under 5yrs in October
- 14 Where to buy nice soaps in Paris?
- 15 Lisbon or Cascais in July
- 16 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 17 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 18 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 19 Italy Switzerland Croata Itinerary Help
- 20 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 21 A week in Paris
- 22 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 23 Help needed with Europe itinerary
- 24 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 25 2 week itinery