I'll be leaving from Paris Dec 20th by train to a one-week stay in Chamonix.
I was thinking if, instead of going straight to the village (and arrive there around 5pm), maybe I should take the TGV to Geneva (arriving around noon) and spend the afternoon there, leaving later at 6pm to Chamonix by bus or some other kind of transfer.
Is it worth the trip? Could I see much in Geneva for ~6hours or will it be too tiresome?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 2 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 3 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 4 Tour fron Malaga to Allehambra
- 5 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 6 Sabbatical in Tuscany
- 7 5 days greece tour! Help me plz!
- 8 Berlin to Italy
- 9 Take your necessary things while traveling!
- 10 Where to stay in Berlin Berlin
- 11 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 12 Florence - Where to stay
- 13 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 14 Killarney
- 15 Where to go!?
- 16 First time in Bulgaria
- 17 Vacation
- 18 Accommodation referrals Trieste, Gorizia and Cormons
- 19 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 20 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 21 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 22 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 23 Walking itinerary in England?
- 24 Dog friendly hotels
- 25 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter