Just read here that men must wear Speedo-type suits at swimming pools. Why not boxer-style? What about 10-yr olds?? And I assume flip-flops are needed, too?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 2 France Grande Alpes Excursion
- 3 What clothes?
- 4 Help with London accomodation - totally confused now.
- 5 Daughter has British passport can she get free education in UK
- 6 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 7 Budget friendly restaurants in Rome
- 8 Plitvice Lakes - is it worth it for a short visit?
- 9 Guarda ->Zurich, Luzern->Ascona
- 10 Teens in Paris..what to wear
- 11 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 12 collecting tickets for early alhambra visit
- 13 Car rental in Caen?
- 14 Car to Heathrow: what time to order?
- 15 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 16 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 17 Lake Garda or Lake Lugano?
- 18 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 19 Amsterdam hotel with a canal view
- 20 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 21 Planning a two day visit to Montreux
- 22 Swiss Burial/Grave Customs - ?
- 23 Switzerland in 8 days
- 24 Dusseldorf to Mainz (or somewhere in-between)
- 25 what to do with 2 nights!!