I've been back from Italy for 3 months and today recieved a certified letter that looks to be a speeding ticket. It is in Italian, English, German and French. The English translation is very difficult to understand. It reminds me of the Nigerian money scams. Is this for real? I was not pulled over at any time and I don't recall seeing a camera trap. What happens if I don't pay it? Has anyone else had this happen? Please help. Thanks.
speeding ticket in the mail
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 2 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 3 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 4 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 5 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 6 21 Days in Central Europe
- 7 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 8 Small group for Colosseum
- 9 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 10 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 11 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 12 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 13 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 14 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 15 Spain/Costa de Sol Please identify picture
- 16 London visit
- 17 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 18 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 19 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 20 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 21 Greece Italy and Turkey
- 22 men's shoes spain
- 23 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 24 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 25 Edinburgh GTG, April?