I think I got flashed in a tunnel in Paris last fall. When I returned the rental car there was some funny business. About 10 days later Hertz put an administrative charge on my card. Since the charge was not explained I disputed it (and later won). I later found out that it may have been the administrative fee for providing my information to the French authorities, however, I never received a ticket. Since I disputed the charge, Hertz won't talk to me. I've called both the Consulate in Denver and San Francisco. They're no help. I've looked at their on-line link which is only usable if you have a ticket and are trying to pay it. Can anybody advise who I would contact to find out if I do have a ticked to pay? Thanks in advance.
Speeding Ticket in France?
- 1 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 2 Portugal in September
- 3 Looking for Feedback on Belgium/Holland Itinerary
- 4 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 5 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 6 Sicily 10 days
- 7 Europe with young teens
- 8 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 9 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 10 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 11 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 12 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 13 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 14 Wake up...all fodor posters who are so helpful...
- 15 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 16 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 17 Belgium/Holland OR Paris/Strasbourg/Lucern
- 18 Advises for trip to Russia
- 19 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 20 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 21 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 22 First time traveler to Ireland
- 23 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 24 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 25 Euro Train