I think I got flashed in a tunnel in Paris last fall. When I returned the rental car there was some funny business. About 10 days later Hertz put an administrative charge on my card. Since the charge was not explained I disputed it (and later won). I later found out that it may have been the administrative fee for providing my information to the French authorities, however, I never received a ticket. Since I disputed the charge, Hertz won't talk to me. I've called both the Consulate in Denver and San Francisco. They're no help. I've looked at their on-line link which is only usable if you have a ticket and are trying to pay it. Can anybody advise who I would contact to find out if I do have a ticked to pay? Thanks in advance.
Speeding Ticket in France?
- 1 Place to propose
- 2 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 3 Spain - Andalucia
- 4 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 5 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 6 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 7 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 8 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 9 Prague - must see
- 10 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 11 Three for the road
- 12 Car in Prague
- 13 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 14 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 15 Euro Train
- 16 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 17 Public transport from Ostuni
- 18 Moscow AND St Petersburg
- 19 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 20 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 21 Internet in Vienna, Budapest, Krakow and Prague
- 22 is train travel okay between prague to vienna
- 23 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 24 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 25 Hotels In Prague in Old Town, Less Quarter, Castle Area or New Town