I think I got flashed in a tunnel in Paris last fall. When I returned the rental car there was some funny business. About 10 days later Hertz put an administrative charge on my card. Since the charge was not explained I disputed it (and later won). I later found out that it may have been the administrative fee for providing my information to the French authorities, however, I never received a ticket. Since I disputed the charge, Hertz won't talk to me. I've called both the Consulate in Denver and San Francisco. They're no help. I've looked at their on-line link which is only usable if you have a ticket and are trying to pay it. Can anybody advise who I would contact to find out if I do have a ticked to pay? Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 Irish in Amsterdam, Dresden, Berlin
- 2 June '17-Verona Piedmont Liguria?
- 3 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 4 Itinerary Suggestions Between Bilbao and Amsterdam
- 5 5 minutes to change trains in La Spezia???
- 6 Bulgaria 2016 / Under the sun / Episode two / Arrested by fake police
- 7 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 8 Most memorable European moments
- 9 Tipping in different situations in Spain
- 10 Piazza Navona
- 11 Paris Side Trip: Mont St Michel & Cancale
- 12 Macedonia, Greece
- 13 help in planning itinerary to UK
- 14 Berlin to Barcelona
- 15 Rhine River
- 16 Rome For 2 days
- 17 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 18 3 weeks in Norway and Sweden. Comments, advice please!
- 19 Norwway trip report
- 20 Immigration entering UK to visit BF! Need advice!
- 21 Camino Redux
- 22 Giverny, Rouen, Honfleur advice
- 23 DayTrip to Hallstatt from Cesky Krumlov?
- 24 Best way to see Croatia?
- 25 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required