I think I got flashed in a tunnel in Paris last fall. When I returned the rental car there was some funny business. About 10 days later Hertz put an administrative charge on my card. Since the charge was not explained I disputed it (and later won). I later found out that it may have been the administrative fee for providing my information to the French authorities, however, I never received a ticket. Since I disputed the charge, Hertz won't talk to me. I've called both the Consulate in Denver and San Francisco. They're no help. I've looked at their on-line link which is only usable if you have a ticket and are trying to pay it. Can anybody advise who I would contact to find out if I do have a ticked to pay? Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 2 Barcelona
- 3 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 4 Planning a European Trip
- 5 Question re best time of day to visit Keukenhof
- 6 Amalfi or Tuscany?
- 7 Netherlands,Belgium,Austria and South Germany
- 8 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 9 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 10 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 11 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 12 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 13 Santorini lodging
- 14 Spain and South of France
- 15 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 16 Algarve location Help
- 17 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 18 Andalucia itinerary help
- 19 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 20 Where to stay & what to do in Gran Canaria?
- 21 Ischia
- 22 Killarney
- 23 Romania - Good destination for 2017
- 24 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 25 Help / Day Planning Required ...