I think I got flashed in a tunnel in Paris last fall. When I returned the rental car there was some funny business. About 10 days later Hertz put an administrative charge on my card. Since the charge was not explained I disputed it (and later won). I later found out that it may have been the administrative fee for providing my information to the French authorities, however, I never received a ticket. Since I disputed the charge, Hertz won't talk to me. I've called both the Consulate in Denver and San Francisco. They're no help. I've looked at their on-line link which is only usable if you have a ticket and are trying to pay it. Can anybody advise who I would contact to find out if I do have a ticked to pay? Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 아시아카지노•• 艺━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••艺 아시아카지노
- 2 Italy Itinerary for 8 days
- 3 tipping
- 4 http://www.trysupercbdreview.com/maxtropin/
- 5 Germany
- 6 One suitcase or two for two weeks in Italy
- 7 The DCC scam is spreading
- 8 Visiting Cornwall without a car?
- 9 What clothes?
- 10 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 11 Scotland: Summer Days in Skye
- 12 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 13 Rome at Christmas
- 14 Vienna sights and tickets to sights in Prague and Budapest
- 15 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 16 Four people, three countries, two weeks
- 17 The One Trip to Rule Them All
- 18 10 full days in Italy, creating an itinerary based on interests
- 19 4 Country Itinerary
- 20 East of the Amalfi Coast - stay or day trip?
- 21 Nothern versus Southern region of Spain
- 22 Cell Phone Data in Multiple Countries
- 23 Croatia Itenerary
- 24 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 25 Help me choose 3 islands in the Cyclades