I think I got flashed in a tunnel in Paris last fall. When I returned the rental car there was some funny business. About 10 days later Hertz put an administrative charge on my card. Since the charge was not explained I disputed it (and later won). I later found out that it may have been the administrative fee for providing my information to the French authorities, however, I never received a ticket. Since I disputed the charge, Hertz won't talk to me. I've called both the Consulate in Denver and San Francisco. They're no help. I've looked at their on-line link which is only usable if you have a ticket and are trying to pay it. Can anybody advise who I would contact to find out if I do have a ticked to pay? Thanks in advance.
Speeding Ticket in France?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 Days in Paris: Sample Itinerary for First Trip There
- 2 Milestone Birthday Trip-Where Would You Go?
- 3 Oviedo, Aviles or Gijon
- 4 I'm in a funk
- 5 Picos de Europa - Need advice please
- 6 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 7 Hotel des Grandes Ecoles, Paris
- 8 We will be stranded in Iceland for 17 hours!
- 9 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 10 Mama Mia Italy!
- 11 Lisbon, Porto and Southern Galicia Costal region
- 12 Valencia and Baleric Islands Itinerary suggestions for May travel
- 13 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 14 Late night train from Prague
- 15 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 16 Matera and Puglia by public transportation: Bus, train, driver
- 17 Scotland on a farm by horse?
- 18 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 19 One week SW England for a group with diverse interests
- 20 Amsterdam vs Prague
- 21 Lauterbrunnen: hiking advisory
- 22 Cordoba-Granada itinerary
- 23 Help with Central/ Eastern Europe
- 24 I give up!!! Need some itinerary help please!!
- 25 One week in Ireland itinerary