I think I got flashed in a tunnel in Paris last fall. When I returned the rental car there was some funny business. About 10 days later Hertz put an administrative charge on my card. Since the charge was not explained I disputed it (and later won). I later found out that it may have been the administrative fee for providing my information to the French authorities, however, I never received a ticket. Since I disputed the charge, Hertz won't talk to me. I've called both the Consulate in Denver and San Francisco. They're no help. I've looked at their on-line link which is only usable if you have a ticket and are trying to pay it. Can anybody advise who I would contact to find out if I do have a ticked to pay? Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 2 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 3 How to go from bergen train station to bergen airport?
- 4 First Trip to Europe!
- 5 Scotland Trip
- 6 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 7 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 8 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 9 Paris Under Seige...
- 10 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 11 2 adults & 2 kids in a hotel room in Iceland?
- 12 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 13 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 14 visa appointment experience
- 15 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 16 Which Heathrow Airport Car Service Would You Use?
- 17 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 18 Malta - 4 days before Cristmas
- 19 4 week trip Turkey
- 20 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 21 Holiday in Austria
- 22 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 23 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 24 Rue des Rosiers
- 25 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report