I think I got flashed in a tunnel in Paris last fall. When I returned the rental car there was some funny business. About 10 days later Hertz put an administrative charge on my card. Since the charge was not explained I disputed it (and later won). I later found out that it may have been the administrative fee for providing my information to the French authorities, however, I never received a ticket. Since I disputed the charge, Hertz won't talk to me. I've called both the Consulate in Denver and San Francisco. They're no help. I've looked at their on-line link which is only usable if you have a ticket and are trying to pay it. Can anybody advise who I would contact to find out if I do have a ticked to pay? Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 2 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 3 Sankt Goar to Cologne
- 4 Pera palace hotel Istanbul
- 5 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 6 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 7 Paris in July - side trip to South of France
- 8 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 9 Classical Music in Milan
- 10 Sienna with kids
- 11 12 nights in Greek islands
- 12 2 Weeks Amsterdam, Belgium, Germany, Salzburg
- 13 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 14 Paris food tours?
- 15 Trip Report:Rome, Florence, Tuscany in December
- 16 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 17 Validating train tickets - Germany, Switzwerland
- 18 Second thoughts about pour Germany trip...help me !
- 19 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 20 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 21 Cheap airfare to Europe?
- 22 Please help with my almost 3 week itinerary for Croatia
- 23 Perugia and Rome by train and bus
- 24 Italy/Switzerland in the fall
- 25 Need help paring down my 3 week intinerary Benelux/Germany!