I think I got flashed in a tunnel in Paris last fall. When I returned the rental car there was some funny business. About 10 days later Hertz put an administrative charge on my card. Since the charge was not explained I disputed it (and later won). I later found out that it may have been the administrative fee for providing my information to the French authorities, however, I never received a ticket. Since I disputed the charge, Hertz won't talk to me. I've called both the Consulate in Denver and San Francisco. They're no help. I've looked at their on-line link which is only usable if you have a ticket and are trying to pay it. Can anybody advise who I would contact to find out if I do have a ticked to pay? Thanks in advance.
Speeding Ticket in France?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 2 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 3 Spain, best travel route between Madrid & Barcelona?
- 4 Italy and Croatia
- 5 Provence or Alsace in late March
- 6 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 7 Checking or storing luggage at FCO
- 8 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 9 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 10 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 11 Weekend in Norfolk
- 12 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 13 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 14 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 15 Best beach town in Italy?
- 16 Need Advice: 9 Days in Portugal in March
- 17 A Greek sojourn
- 18 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 19 Bollywood in Berlin -- with English subs
- 20 Rome Underground Sites to Visit - Any Suggestions?
- 21 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 22 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 23 Is Venice really dirty?
- 24 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 25 Micro trip report - a few days in Scotland