I think I got flashed in a tunnel in Paris last fall. When I returned the rental car there was some funny business. About 10 days later Hertz put an administrative charge on my card. Since the charge was not explained I disputed it (and later won). I later found out that it may have been the administrative fee for providing my information to the French authorities, however, I never received a ticket. Since I disputed the charge, Hertz won't talk to me. I've called both the Consulate in Denver and San Francisco. They're no help. I've looked at their on-line link which is only usable if you have a ticket and are trying to pay it. Can anybody advise who I would contact to find out if I do have a ticked to pay? Thanks in advance.
Speeding Ticket in France?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 2 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 3 Madrid and London
- 4 Excursions from Dubrovnik--wine/olive oil tasting, sailing/boat tours
- 5 car rental advice in Portugal
- 6 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 7 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 8 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 9 What to wear
- 10 Chip but no PIN
- 11 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 12 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 13 Small group for Colosseum
- 14 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 15 Lofoten ferry
- 16 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 17 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 18 Unique Venice Activity
- 19 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 20 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 21 Duoro river cruises
- 22 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 23 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 24 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 25 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?