I think I got flashed in a tunnel in Paris last fall. When I returned the rental car there was some funny business. About 10 days later Hertz put an administrative charge on my card. Since the charge was not explained I disputed it (and later won). I later found out that it may have been the administrative fee for providing my information to the French authorities, however, I never received a ticket. Since I disputed the charge, Hertz won't talk to me. I've called both the Consulate in Denver and San Francisco. They're no help. I've looked at their on-line link which is only usable if you have a ticket and are trying to pay it. Can anybody advise who I would contact to find out if I do have a ticked to pay? Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://isscamreview.com/binary-trust-method/
- 2 What's the Best way to go to çekirge bursa
- 3 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 4 Norfolk base
- 5 CDG international flight
- 6 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 7 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 8 Gelato course in Rome?
- 9 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 10 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 11 20 free days of Europe
- 12 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 13 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 14 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 15 5 Day itinerary
- 16 Arriving in Budapest 9/11!
- 17 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 18 Getting to CDG Airport from Le Marais
- 19 Our European adventures
- 20 Eurotrip - Athens to Santorini
- 21 Where to start Chiantigiana drive from Montepulciano?
- 22 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 23 Spain Trip Report
- 24 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 25 Orleans to Amboise on a Sunday