I think I got flashed in a tunnel in Paris last fall. When I returned the rental car there was some funny business. About 10 days later Hertz put an administrative charge on my card. Since the charge was not explained I disputed it (and later won). I later found out that it may have been the administrative fee for providing my information to the French authorities, however, I never received a ticket. Since I disputed the charge, Hertz won't talk to me. I've called both the Consulate in Denver and San Francisco. They're no help. I've looked at their on-line link which is only usable if you have a ticket and are trying to pay it. Can anybody advise who I would contact to find out if I do have a ticked to pay? Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 2 traveling to stockholm with four kids (11)
- 3 Como or Bellagio
- 4 3 weeks, 3 European Countries, 6 cities
- 5 Amalfi and Rome
- 6 Advice please! 4 weeks in Europe Dec/Jan
- 7 Amsterdam B&B
- 8 What do pack for Ireland?
- 9 Passport 6-month validity requirement is for ENTRY date, not exit, right?
- 10 Paris hotels
- 11 Netflix and Hulu
- 12 First time in Greece
- 13 Best 1 Day Bike Tour in Amsterdam
- 14 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 15 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 16 how far in advance of flight to get to airport
- 17 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 18 Taxis G7: need help in creating account
- 19 Winter Western Europe Tour
- 20 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 21 San Sebastián house rental with kids
- 22 Paris weather
- 23 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 24 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 25 Paris to Morocco