I think I got flashed in a tunnel in Paris last fall. When I returned the rental car there was some funny business. About 10 days later Hertz put an administrative charge on my card. Since the charge was not explained I disputed it (and later won). I later found out that it may have been the administrative fee for providing my information to the French authorities, however, I never received a ticket. Since I disputed the charge, Hertz won't talk to me. I've called both the Consulate in Denver and San Francisco. They're no help. I've looked at their on-line link which is only usable if you have a ticket and are trying to pay it. Can anybody advise who I would contact to find out if I do have a ticked to pay? Thanks in advance.
Speeding Ticket in France?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe trip - WITH 3 kids. Help!
- 2 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 3 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 4 using airbnb for the first time...
- 5 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 6 Madrid: City Views
- 7 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?
- 8 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 9 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 10 London Itinerary (4 Days)
- 11 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 12 London before and after a cruise leaving from Southampton
- 13 Gifts from the States for European Hosts
- 14 17 days in Europe: a family vacation
- 15 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 16 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 17 How to make this adventure work?
- 18 6 weeks Spain Itinerary
- 19 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 20 dining in Brussels
- 21 Como or Bellagio hotel needed
- 22 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 23 5 days in Bremen for a conference
- 24 My Turkey Trip Had Ups and Downs
- 25 plug adapters ITALY