I think I got flashed in a tunnel in Paris last fall. When I returned the rental car there was some funny business. About 10 days later Hertz put an administrative charge on my card. Since the charge was not explained I disputed it (and later won). I later found out that it may have been the administrative fee for providing my information to the French authorities, however, I never received a ticket. Since I disputed the charge, Hertz won't talk to me. I've called both the Consulate in Denver and San Francisco. They're no help. I've looked at their on-line link which is only usable if you have a ticket and are trying to pay it. Can anybody advise who I would contact to find out if I do have a ticked to pay? Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 2 Bath or Exeter
- 3 Croatia-Dubrovnik-split 8 days
- 4 Our Paris plans
- 5 short trip klon to koblenz
- 6 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 7 Barcelona Itinerary
- 8 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 9 Where to go in Southern Italy in December?
- 10 2 weeks in Sicily in October
- 11 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 12 My northern Italy itinerary - your comments are appreciated!
- 13 Have I made a mistake in my apartment choice in Paris?
- 14 Just Us 2 Wedding and 2 Wks in Europe. We need help planning please!
- 15 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 16 Beautiful Engadin is suffering
- 17 Where to stay between Galway & Killarney
- 18 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens
- 19 Any recent visitors to Aran Sweater Market Inis Mor Island, Ireland?
- 20 Stonehenge from London: how to arrange private tour?
- 21 Referendum in Greece
- 22 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 23 What company to rent a AUTOMATIC car in France?
- 24 Travelling from Marseille Airport into the city
- 25 Vienna Pass for 5 Days