I think I got flashed in a tunnel in Paris last fall. When I returned the rental car there was some funny business. About 10 days later Hertz put an administrative charge on my card. Since the charge was not explained I disputed it (and later won). I later found out that it may have been the administrative fee for providing my information to the French authorities, however, I never received a ticket. Since I disputed the charge, Hertz won't talk to me. I've called both the Consulate in Denver and San Francisco. They're no help. I've looked at their on-line link which is only usable if you have a ticket and are trying to pay it. Can anybody advise who I would contact to find out if I do have a ticked to pay? Thanks in advance.
Speeding Ticket in France?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 2 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 3 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 4 Schengen Visa Rules
- 5 Scotland November 2015
- 6 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 7 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 8 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 9 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 10 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 11 Southern Spain
- 12 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 13 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 14 Museums in Berlin
- 15 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 16 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 17 Neuschwanstein Castle from Zermatt
- 18 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 19 5 Observations About Paris
- 20 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 21 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 22 Amsterdam in the early 1980s
- 23 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 24 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 25 Is my plan ok