I think I got flashed in a tunnel in Paris last fall. When I returned the rental car there was some funny business. About 10 days later Hertz put an administrative charge on my card. Since the charge was not explained I disputed it (and later won). I later found out that it may have been the administrative fee for providing my information to the French authorities, however, I never received a ticket. Since I disputed the charge, Hertz won't talk to me. I've called both the Consulate in Denver and San Francisco. They're no help. I've looked at their on-line link which is only usable if you have a ticket and are trying to pay it. Can anybody advise who I would contact to find out if I do have a ticked to pay? Thanks in advance.
Speeding Ticket in France?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi Coast in October
- 2 How much luggage?????
- 3 Villa Rosa, Hotel Inglaterra, or Hotel Niza
- 4 Terrorism in Europe
- 5 Please recommend an honest car rental service in Romania
- 6 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 7 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 8 From Seville to Faro, Portugal and back to Seville on a rental car
- 9 Catalunya Pyrenees Itinerary
- 10 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 11 20 year-old female planning solo Europe trip -- advice??
- 12 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?
- 13 Paris in black and white
- 14 Budapest hop on hop off bus tour
- 15 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 16 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 17 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 18 Never To Return
- 19 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 20 Italy Trenitalia Strike
- 21 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 22 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 23 eateries in Puglia
- 24 Rome to Amafi coast
- 25 Is WESTMINSTER & WEST END in London the best parts to stay?