I think I got flashed in a tunnel in Paris last fall. When I returned the rental car there was some funny business. About 10 days later Hertz put an administrative charge on my card. Since the charge was not explained I disputed it (and later won). I later found out that it may have been the administrative fee for providing my information to the French authorities, however, I never received a ticket. Since I disputed the charge, Hertz won't talk to me. I've called both the Consulate in Denver and San Francisco. They're no help. I've looked at their on-line link which is only usable if you have a ticket and are trying to pay it. Can anybody advise who I would contact to find out if I do have a ticked to pay? Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Valencia Spain
- 2 Germany-Car or Train
- 3 Night Bus?
- 4 TER ticket bought online -- good all day?
- 5 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 6 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 7 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 8 Andalucia Spain
- 9 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 10 Gtg's in Paris this summer ?
- 11 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 12 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 13 Short time in Vienna
- 14 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 15 Paris experts- hotel near train ?
- 16 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 17 Jewish Vienna
- 18 Driving in Saint Emilion
- 19 My special places in Europe
- 20 Italy in a week
- 21 3 days outside Venice
- 22 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 23 Reaching the Lake District
- 24 4 Nights Sevilla/Cordoba in Nov; How to split up
- 25 PRAGUE-TOP 10 THINGS TO DO