I think I got flashed in a tunnel in Paris last fall. When I returned the rental car there was some funny business. About 10 days later Hertz put an administrative charge on my card. Since the charge was not explained I disputed it (and later won). I later found out that it may have been the administrative fee for providing my information to the French authorities, however, I never received a ticket. Since I disputed the charge, Hertz won't talk to me. I've called both the Consulate in Denver and San Francisco. They're no help. I've looked at their on-line link which is only usable if you have a ticket and are trying to pay it. Can anybody advise who I would contact to find out if I do have a ticked to pay? Thanks in advance.
Speeding Ticket in France?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visit Algarve in mid-April 2015: Yes or No?
- 2 London, then Paris, Berlin or Amsterdam or just London and Paris
- 3 Brussels, Copenhagan, Stockholm
- 4 Trains
- 5 Special holiday for hubby, daughter and me
- 6 Amsterdam... Hotel recommendations and must sees
- 7 Ferry from Istanbul to Greek Islands
- 8 Airb2b in Paris
- 9 Day Trips by Train from Bologna: Florence, Faenza, Ravenna
- 10 Central Europe - 16 Days
- 11 Euro Quiz # 63 (Friday): Vive la France!
- 12 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.
- 13 Mama Mia…Sagrada Familia Question
- 14 Help. I can't seem to learn new languages at my age. English spoken in Prague, Vienna, and Frankfurt??
- 15 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 16 Munich accommodations
- 17 Place to drop off car South of Siena, Italy
- 18 What American foods do Europeans love?
- 19 Travel to San Gimignano
- 20 Barcelona Trip- sights? restaurants? day trips?
- 21 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 22 Mother Daughter Ireland Trip- need some itinerary advice
- 23 French Countryside (west) with side trip to Puy du Fou
- 24 marbella spain
- 25 Malaga to Madrid, then short stay before flight departure