I think I got flashed in a tunnel in Paris last fall. When I returned the rental car there was some funny business. About 10 days later Hertz put an administrative charge on my card. Since the charge was not explained I disputed it (and later won). I later found out that it may have been the administrative fee for providing my information to the French authorities, however, I never received a ticket. Since I disputed the charge, Hertz won't talk to me. I've called both the Consulate in Denver and San Francisco. They're no help. I've looked at their on-line link which is only usable if you have a ticket and are trying to pay it. Can anybody advise who I would contact to find out if I do have a ticked to pay? Thanks in advance.
Speeding Ticket in France?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rose Petals and Reflections
- 2 Weather in Rias Baixas this weekend?
- 3 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 4 Need help with itinerary
- 5 24 hour layover in Paris (CDG)
- 6 Cyprus photo gallery
- 7 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 8 Cornwall or Paris?
- 9 Schengen rule made easy
- 10 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 11 Recommend a beautiful Costa Brava town we should visit!
- 12 Aerobus from Barcelona airport to Placa Catalunya
- 13 First Trip to Europe
- 14 One month (ish) in Spain
- 15 Help: Short visit to Crete
- 16 London hotel tax is 20%
- 17 Christmas/New Year's Salzburg/Munich Opinion
- 18 Venice, Tuscany and CT in October
- 19 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 20 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 21 Sorrento Advice Please
- 22 Driving through Chianti on Halloween - where to stop for lunch?
- 23 Student Visa versus Residence Card
- 24 Mama Mia Italy!
- 25 Scandinavian tour - first time!