I think I got flashed in a tunnel in Paris last fall. When I returned the rental car there was some funny business. About 10 days later Hertz put an administrative charge on my card. Since the charge was not explained I disputed it (and later won). I later found out that it may have been the administrative fee for providing my information to the French authorities, however, I never received a ticket. Since I disputed the charge, Hertz won't talk to me. I've called both the Consulate in Denver and San Francisco. They're no help. I've looked at their on-line link which is only usable if you have a ticket and are trying to pay it. Can anybody advise who I would contact to find out if I do have a ticked to pay? Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London Open House Weekend and Moreton in Marsh
- 2 Madrid - how to schedule train from airport
- 3 Italy - Rome, Venice, and Florence
- 4 Amalfi Coast: Minori or Maiori
- 5 Vueling Airlines-already booked-any tips?
- 6 Driving to Larrun (La Rhune) Spain
- 7 Skiing Zermatt
- 8 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 9 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 10 London: Xmas Break Trip - One Week Itinerary
- 11 Venturing even further
- 12 Booking Online @ Frenchie's in Paris
- 13 Scotland in 8 days
- 14 Booking Frenchie's online
- 15 COPENHAGEN or STOCKHOLM for 4-5 days?
- 16 Tapas in Madrid and other stuff to do
- 17 which dordogne caves AND in which order?
- 18 Barcelona in 2 Days
- 19 Rugby World Cup - is your team playing?
- 20 Weekend in Paris in October
- 21 London theatre
- 22 One Step at a Time - julia_t begins the Camino de Santiago
- 23 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 24 Europe 9 day Family Vacation
- 25 21 day France trip booked w lodging. Now what do I need to focus on?