I think I got flashed in a tunnel in Paris last fall. When I returned the rental car there was some funny business. About 10 days later Hertz put an administrative charge on my card. Since the charge was not explained I disputed it (and later won). I later found out that it may have been the administrative fee for providing my information to the French authorities, however, I never received a ticket. Since I disputed the charge, Hertz won't talk to me. I've called both the Consulate in Denver and San Francisco. They're no help. I've looked at their on-line link which is only usable if you have a ticket and are trying to pay it. Can anybody advise who I would contact to find out if I do have a ticked to pay? Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 2 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 3 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 4 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 5 Stonehenge more accessible with group?
- 6 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 7 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 8 visiting #hallstatt #Austria
- 9 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 10 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 11 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 12 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 13 Questions about Polish sights
- 14 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 15 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 16 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 17 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 18 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 19 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 20 Ireland travel passport question
- 21 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 22 Greece-Paros or Meteora
- 23 Italy
- 24 Revised itinerary for italy
- 25 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?