I think I got flashed in a tunnel in Paris last fall. When I returned the rental car there was some funny business. About 10 days later Hertz put an administrative charge on my card. Since the charge was not explained I disputed it (and later won). I later found out that it may have been the administrative fee for providing my information to the French authorities, however, I never received a ticket. Since I disputed the charge, Hertz won't talk to me. I've called both the Consulate in Denver and San Francisco. They're no help. I've looked at their on-line link which is only usable if you have a ticket and are trying to pay it. Can anybody advise who I would contact to find out if I do have a ticked to pay? Thanks in advance.
Speeding Ticket in France?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which disposable cell phone to buy in France?
- 2 Need help extending plan beyond France
- 3 Central European train travel
- 4 Southwestern England
- 5 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 6 Rail Pass for 2 countries, but HELP, we wish to cross in/out of a 3rd
- 7 Aug/Sept trip to Amsterdam - time for Brussels too?
- 8 Sea side in Italy
- 9 11 day trip Switzerland & France please help for Itinerary
- 10 Croatia, Greece and Turkey
- 11 Spain Student Visa - Schengen re-entry + later arrival
- 12 Avoid Web Reservation International Maffia!
- 13 Train tickets within Italy
- 14 In Paris on my own
- 15 Brittany and Normandy coast
- 16 Pick my Paris Restaurants
- 17 Questions for Paris residents
- 18 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 19 18 days driving trip Rome>Spain>Rome
- 20 Overnight in London - Hotel Recs?
- 21 Venice - apartment??????
- 22 Our first trip to Europe
- 23 Vatican Museum tour guide
- 24 Stay in Venice
- 25 Teen Mens Fashion/Apparel?