We just received a surprise "letter" from Republique Francaise. It's all in French so it took us awhile to realize it's actually a speeding ticket from our travels in Southwest France four months ago. Has this happened to any one of you readers? It's for 45euros if paid within 20 days....after that it becomes 65euros. It was on Rte 113 outside of Nimes. My husband is always very careful about following speed limits and doesn't remember ever seeing any signs posted. Our French neighbor said, "You're not going to pay it, are you?"
- 1 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 2 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 3 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 4 Where to stay in Glasgow and Edinburgh Scotland
- 5 Looking for Paris apartment for honeymoon
- 6 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 7 Normandy on our own?
- 8 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 9 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 10 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 11 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 12 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 13 Queen Leaves. Maitai Arrives. Coincidence. I Think Not. London Questions
- 14 Daytrips to the Alps from Munich
- 15 Cinque terre or Como/Bellagio for day trip from milan?
- 16 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 17 Train tickets - Venice to Florence to Rome
- 18 day trips from Stuttgart
- 19 Our trip to Venice, Montalcino & Florence
- 20 Matlock Public Transport Challenge: Matlock to Red House Carriage Museum
- 21 Car rental
- 22 Ordering wine in Paris
- 23 Florence & ____?____ with a 16 month old baby in September.
- 24 3 Weeks w/ 6 year old in UK (The Trip)
- 25 Paris Recommendations