We just received a surprise "letter" from Republique Francaise. It's all in French so it took us awhile to realize it's actually a speeding ticket from our travels in Southwest France four months ago. Has this happened to any one of you readers? It's for 45euros if paid within 20 days....after that it becomes 65euros. It was on Rte 113 outside of Nimes. My husband is always very careful about following speed limits and doesn't remember ever seeing any signs posted. Our French neighbor said, "You're not going to pay it, are you?"
- 1 Italy - Business+Pleasure - 12 days - driving tips and places to see
- 2 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 3 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 4 What is the best food in France?
- 5 Beauty Products in France?!
- 6 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 7 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 8 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 9 8 hour layover in Frankfurt of 5/21
- 10 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 11 Vienna - day trips - Melk Abbey
- 12 Ireland's Murphy's Pub's
- 13 Piazza della Liberta -Florence
- 14 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 15 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 16 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 17 Villa or Hilltop Town?
- 18 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 19 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 20 Bruges B&Bs
- 21 Rhine River Intinerary
- 22 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 23 florence hotel
- 24 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 25 Getting a Water Taxi during Festa Del Redentore