We just received a surprise "letter" from Republique Francaise. It's all in French so it took us awhile to realize it's actually a speeding ticket from our travels in Southwest France four months ago. Has this happened to any one of you readers? It's for 45euros if paid within 20 days....after that it becomes 65euros. It was on Rte 113 outside of Nimes. My husband is always very careful about following speed limits and doesn't remember ever seeing any signs posted. Our French neighbor said, "You're not going to pay it, are you?"
- 1 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 2 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 3 London at Xmas
- 4 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 5 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 6 Berchtesgaden & Salzburg
- 7 See northern lights,end of 2013: Norway/Sweden/Finland
- 8 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 9 Hotel question...first time to Paris!
- 10 BRITISH ISLES---GLOBUS TOURS
- 11 Motor Home North Italy Route Suggestions
- 12 Day trip from The Hague to Brussels or Bruges - possible?
- 13 Discount retail liquor stores - Barcelona or Madrid, Spain areas
- 14 Club Quarters near Trafalgar Square
- 15 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?
- 16 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 17 Normandy on our own?
- 18 Traveling to the Netherlands with my 10 year old daughter
- 19 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 20 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 21 France by rail or car?
- 22 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 23 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 24 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 25 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?