Here is my story.
I was flashed for speeding at Schaffhausen in Switzerland and after 6 weeks i have received a notification from the rental agency Buchbinder, Germany via mail that i have to pay a processing fee of 30 euros, since they dont have my correct address. I think the processing fee is normal, and they charge it for providing my details to the police in Switzerland. However, i haven't received any letter of fine from the police. I dont think they have my right address (because it was my previous city's address on my Ausweis). At the time i was flashed, i was driving 5 to 10 kmph more than the limit, inside the city. Now my question is whether to skip the fee and fine or to pay it.?
P.S: Buchbinder have only my ATM card details and so its not possible for them to charge my ATM card and they neither have my correct address.
Thank you very much for the suggestions in advance..!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 구의휴게텔 구의오피 아찔한 달리기 www.adal.ml 구의건마 구의마사지 구의키스방
- 2 Is the Amalfi Coast kid friendly enough
- 3 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 4 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 5 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 6 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 7 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 8 Seat Assignments on TGV train from Paris to Avignon
- 9 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 10 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 11 "Never Mind"
- 12 Paris Skip the Lines deals ...
- 13 Best way to get to Kinderdijk in April
- 14 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 15 Via del Sale, Italy
- 16 Route/guide book request for Italy
- 17 Nafplio to Hydra
- 18 Southern Croatia and side trips itinerary recommendations
- 19 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 20 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 21 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 22 Prague itinerary advice
- 23 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 24 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 25 Path of the Gods / Amalfi coast