Here is my story.
I was flashed for speeding at Schaffhausen in Switzerland and after 6 weeks i have received a notification from the rental agency Buchbinder, Germany via mail that i have to pay a processing fee of 30 euros, since they dont have my correct address. I think the processing fee is normal, and they charge it for providing my details to the police in Switzerland. However, i haven't received any letter of fine from the police. I dont think they have my right address (because it was my previous city's address on my Ausweis). At the time i was flashed, i was driving 5 to 10 kmph more than the limit, inside the city. Now my question is whether to skip the fee and fine or to pay it.?
P.S: Buchbinder have only my ATM card details and so its not possible for them to charge my ATM card and they neither have my correct address.
Thank you very much for the suggestions in advance..!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 God Save the Queen?
- 2 One last lunch in Rome - recommendations near Vatican City please
- 3 Spanish Medical Providers
- 4 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 5 Barcelona alternative
- 6 Iceland
- 7 Frankfurt to UK
- 8 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 9 Paris to Italy
- 10 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 11 Milan or Turin
- 12 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 13 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 14 Upscale Vacation Apartment Rentals in Vienna/Prague
- 15 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 16 Prague and Budapest with a 16 month old
- 17 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 18 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 19 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 20 Daily budget for London (accommodation already paid for)
- 21 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 22 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 23 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 24 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 25 Venice to Zermatt by Train