We are traveling to these three locations with our children - ages 13 and 8.. in June 2013..I would love to know which hotels you would recommend for a family stay - we do prefer hotels to apartments...a nice breakfast and the opportunity to have dinner at the hotel would be great.. Many thanks Deepa
Special hotels in the Dordogne, Paris and London
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 2 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 3 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 4 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 5 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 6 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 7 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 8 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 9 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 10 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 11 rent car / Munich
- 12 Apartments in Rome
- 13 London for Christmas
- 14 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 15 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 16 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 17 To Paris and Provence in June
- 18 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 19 7 days in Andalucia
- 20 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 21 Madrid to Sevilla
- 22 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 23 A full week in The Netherlands
- 24 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 25 Venice 3 days Itinerary.