We are traveling to these three locations with our children - ages 13 and 8.. in June 2013..I would love to know which hotels you would recommend for a family stay - we do prefer hotels to apartments...a nice breakfast and the opportunity to have dinner at the hotel would be great.. Many thanks Deepa
Special hotels in the Dordogne, Paris and London
- 1 Paris Budget Hotel-Sept 2013 (Single; 100 Euros/night)
- 2 Language Immersion Courses in France
- 3 In Nice solo between June 17 - 22 anyone else going to be there?
- 4 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 5 Istanbul Hotels
- 6 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 7 Edinburgh Restaurants
- 8 Driving in Genoa
- 9 Berlin Hotels
- 10 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 11 Barcelona Habitat Apartments Eixemple Questions
- 12 York Food and Drink Festival
- 13 Paris metro
- 14 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 15 2 weeks of travel starting in Paris
- 16 Rome: Avoiding the long Colosseum ticket line/queue: Palatine Hill ticket office locations
- 17 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 18 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 19 Cuenca or Toledo
- 20 Air show in Paris, what to expect
- 21 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 22 Backpacking through Europe
- 23 Hilton's in Vienna and Budapest
- 24 RHK's heading to Europe
- 25 Tennyson Home