We are traveling to these three locations with our children - ages 13 and 8.. in June 2013..I would love to know which hotels you would recommend for a family stay - we do prefer hotels to apartments...a nice breakfast and the opportunity to have dinner at the hotel would be great.. Many thanks Deepa
Special hotels in the Dordogne, Paris and London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 2 Hotel in Venice
- 3 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 4 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 5 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 6 Day trip from London to Paris
- 7 iDTGV Sales Open Today for Travel through September 11, 2014
- 8 Barcelona to Girona: Rent a Car or just take the train?
- 9 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 10 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 11 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 12 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 13 Dare I ask a Transportation Question?
- 14 A Winter Wander – Engadine and Berner Oberland
- 15 Calling Jamikins
- 16 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 17 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 18 HS Seniors in Finland and the Baltics - How to plan their spending
- 19 Zurich, Switzerland
- 20 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 21 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 22 London tube
- 23 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 24 5am arrival in Dublin
- 25 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?