We are traveling to these three locations with our children - ages 13 and 8.. in June 2013..I would love to know which hotels you would recommend for a family stay - we do prefer hotels to apartments...a nice breakfast and the opportunity to have dinner at the hotel would be great.. Many thanks Deepa
Special hotels in the Dordogne, Paris and London
- 1 Without a car in the Cote d'Azur
- 2 Am I too fat too travel?
- 3 Fethiye Turkey to Rhodes Greece Ferry
- 4 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 5 Limousine Service
- 6 Rhine River Lights Fireworks
- 7 Best way to get to national rail station for 7 day paper travel cards?
- 8 7 days in Turkey - itinerary help please!
- 9 Getting the best our of Europe
- 10 Best Base on the Rhine for Day Trips
- 11 Micro trip report - a few days in Scotland
- 12 Kids, drugs, and overnight flights...advice??!!
- 13 What to Give to Host Family
- 14 convenient hotel in rome for one nignt before heading south
- 15 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 16 Florence: Medici Chapel & Basilica di Santa Croce
- 17 Prague Hotels -Old Town
- 18 Driving through Europe
- 19 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 20 Best Area to Stay in Paris
- 21 Rubles & A River...Yes, We are in Russia
- 22 Palio Parking
- 23 Oxford to Rye
- 24 Alacazar in Sevilla
- 25 restaurants suggestions for verona,venice,florence,and bologna?