We are traveling to these three locations with our children - ages 13 and 8.. in June 2013..I would love to know which hotels you would recommend for a family stay - we do prefer hotels to apartments...a nice breakfast and the opportunity to have dinner at the hotel would be great.. Many thanks Deepa
Special hotels in the Dordogne, Paris and London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 driving in france with kids
- 2 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 3 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 4 Southern Spain
- 5 Airport ATMs
- 6 Three ferries to Mull
- 7 Another Walks of Italy question. Vatican tours. Have you taken one?
- 8 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 9 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 10 Trenitalia - What am I missing ??
- 11 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 12 Story of the German Christmas star
- 13 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 14 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 15 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 16 From Paris to Bruselas-Amsterdam-London
- 17 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 18 Europe Sojurn on Way to India - Paris..PLUS
- 19 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 20 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 21 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 22 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 23 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 24 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 25 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano