We are traveling to these three locations with our children - ages 13 and 8.. in June 2013..I would love to know which hotels you would recommend for a family stay - we do prefer hotels to apartments...a nice breakfast and the opportunity to have dinner at the hotel would be great.. Many thanks Deepa
Special hotels in the Dordogne, Paris and London
- 1 Zurich to Montreux to Paris round trip - drive or train??
- 2 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 3 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 4 Norway, Sweden, but have to make it to Marseille
- 5 Credit card CHIP in Europe
- 6 Connection in Newark EWR
- 7 Battlefield Tour
- 8 If an AirBerlin flight arrives in Rome at 11:30 ...
- 9 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 10 Torun and Zamosc similar?
- 11 Language Immersion Courses in France
- 12 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 13 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 14 5 days in Ireland, what can I fit in?!
- 15 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 16 Rome to Amalfie Coast-10 year anniversary
- 17 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 18 Rome Hotels near Termini
- 19 Edinburgh
- 20 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 21 Refining London and Scotland
- 22 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 23 Apartment location
- 24 portugal
- 25 Solo in Sicily - April 2013