We are traveling to these three locations with our children - ages 13 and 8.. in June 2013..I would love to know which hotels you would recommend for a family stay - we do prefer hotels to apartments...a nice breakfast and the opportunity to have dinner at the hotel would be great.. Many thanks Deepa
Special hotels in the Dordogne, Paris and London
- 1 Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July
- 2 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 3 Almalfi in Late March??
- 4 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 5 Levanto, Italy B&B
- 6 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 7 Ireland/UK trip ideas for Late July
- 8 Berlin to Dresden to Prague in eight days
- 9 Barcelona - 7 Portes Restaurant
- 10 Rail question 1st class and 2nd class
- 11 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 12 Trip to London
- 13 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati
- 14 Florence, Capri and Amalfi
- 15 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 16 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 17 Sardinia and Berlin Itinerary
- 18 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 19 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 20 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 21 Backpacking through Europe
- 22 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 23 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 24 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 25 Buying tickets for London shows from online sites