We are traveling to these three locations with our children - ages 13 and 8.. in June 2013..I would love to know which hotels you would recommend for a family stay - we do prefer hotels to apartments...a nice breakfast and the opportunity to have dinner at the hotel would be great.. Many thanks Deepa
Special hotels in the Dordogne, Paris and London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 2 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 3 Paris with kids - a whirlwind even with 9 days!
- 4 I'm in a funk
- 5 Honeymoon in Greece - Athens, Mykonos, Santorini
- 6 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 7 Ireland driving vacation
- 8 Bike touring in France
- 9 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 10 Things to do near Nice
- 11 Student Visas/Schengen Zone
- 12 Transport advise- Rome - Florence - Berlin - Copenhagen
- 13 Amsterdam vs Prague
- 14 One week SW England for a group with diverse interests
- 15 Oktoberfest vs Amsterdam
- 16 Rotterdam - Amsterdam Parking
- 17 Where to spend 4-5 days in Moselle valley
- 18 Mama Mia Italy!
- 19 Sunday Times Travel Magazine: Beach Hotels
- 20 Vespa Tours in Rome
- 21 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 22 Valencia and Baleric Islands Itinerary suggestions for May travel
- 23 Germany Visa for conference
- 24 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 25 Recs for Dublin B&B?