We are traveling to these three locations with our children - ages 13 and 8.. in June 2013..I would love to know which hotels you would recommend for a family stay - we do prefer hotels to apartments...a nice breakfast and the opportunity to have dinner at the hotel would be great.. Many thanks Deepa
Special hotels in the Dordogne, Paris and London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 hiking in northern italy in october
- 2 Skip the line at Vatican museum?
- 3 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 4 need advise on first time travel to Europe
- 5 Amsterdam: the food : tip report day 1
- 6 3 days in Rome
- 7 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 8 2 Days in Rome
- 9 First Trip to Europe
- 10 Aix-en-Provence to Paris
- 11 week in calabria
- 12 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 13 Globus Tours
- 14 ParisBestLodge Marais Apartment
- 15 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 16 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 17 travel to western Europe from India
- 18 CNN votes Utrecht the worlds best cycling city
- 19 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 20 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 21 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 22 Optometrist in Tallinn
- 23 Paris Hidden Railway
- 24 Ireland Itinerary Feedback Please
- 25 Paris -> Berlin - What's the cheapest mode of transportation?