I will be arriving at Fiumicino in October and renting a car. We won't be arriving until about 2pm so I don't want to drive too far the first night. The trip is still in the planning stage but I think we're heading to Le Marche. I'm looking for a special hotel for the first night so that I don't have to drive too far. I'm thinking of Tivoli but I've been there before and was hoping to try someplace new. Does anyone know of any special places relatively close to Rome?
Special hotels 1 - 2 hours from Fiumicino airport
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris in black and white
- 2 Hey Fodor's
- 3 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 4 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 5 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 6 Lagos or Portimao better base to stay
- 7 Two Sisters-in-law in Italy
- 8 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 9 Apartment rental agencies in Barcelona
- 10 Douro cruise in last week of November?
- 11 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 12 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 13 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 14 Two-city, two-week vacation in late Oct
- 15 Advice please...
- 16 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 17 Drive from Granada to Seville
- 18 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 19 More questions about Swiss rail system and the Bernina Express?
- 20 Pontresina to Tirano by Train
- 21 Wineries open on Saturdays in October
- 22 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 23 Our short trip to Austria, the Dolomites and Bavaria
- 24 Globus Tour Highlights of Britain & Ireland
- 25 Restaurants/cafes in Paris still open after 10pm?