Hi, my twin and I will be pre-celebrating our milestone birthday in Paris. What would be our best possibilities if our budget is up to 500 euros per person for two dinners?
Special birthday restaurants in Paris?
- 1 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 2 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 3 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 4 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today
- 5 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 6 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 7 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 8 Vatican Guided Tours Questions
- 9 Iwan2go went...to Prague, Salzburg, Vienna and Paris
- 10 Barcelona
- 11 Drive Rome Florence
- 12 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 13 Dingle to Galway help please, leave in less than 2 weeks
- 14 Home base in Provence in July
- 15 Storage Madrid Airport
- 16 Time Out London - is there a replacement?
- 17 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 18 6.5 hour layover in Lisbon, Portugal
- 19 Tips and advice for first-timers to Europe
- 20 9 or 10 night Spain itinerary
- 21 VISIT TO ANDALUCIA - SPAIN
- 22 Apartment in Seville
- 23 Booking flights to Istanbul on Turkish Air
- 24 Designer Deals in Barcelona and Venice
- 25 Weather's crummy in northern Italy now--suggestions for places