We would like to visit a Provencal village in southern France near Avignon. We do not speak French. Are we crazy for wanting to visit an area where we can't speak the language?
Speaks no French
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Winter in Europe - Accommodation book in advance?
- 2 Berlin, Paris, London: 2 weeks, 3 people
- 3 Does this itinerary seem rushed? 3 week Europe Trip
- 4 Winter visit: Kitzbuhel or Arlberb
- 5 Seven days in London, June, 2014
- 6 Italy - Venice to Rome via Pisa - Day trip
- 7 Cream tea
- 8 Favorite Greek Islands?
- 9 Sicily, East & West side
- 10 Healthy oldies visiting Eastern Europe
- 11 SHOULD I BRING A TRANSLATION PHRASE/DICTIONARY TO HUNGARY
- 12 BIG BUS TOUR IN BUDAPEST
- 13 WHAT TO WEAR/BRING TO BUDAPEST IN EARLY OCTOBER
- 14 Vineyard tours, Sept. Burgos or Leon area
- 15 Areas in Spain to visit?
- 16 Commuter trains in Spain ( Cercanías)
- 17 Renfe missing trains now I saw 6 mo ago
- 18 Dual sim phone
- 19 Dilemma for Switzerland
- 20 Italy
- 21 DB Bahn Train reservation
- 22 New Years in Northern Italy
- 23 Mozart - Salzburg or Vienna?
- 24 Northern Lights - What else to see
- 25 Your favorites: Italy: specifically Rome, Florence, and Venice