We would like to visit a Provencal village in southern France near Avignon. We do not speak French. Are we crazy for wanting to visit an area where we can't speak the language?
Speaks no French
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 EURail Pass worth it for this itinerary?
- 2 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 3 amsterdam hotels
- 4 Day Trips
- 5 Pix from Northern Ireland & Donegal
- 6 Car insurance in Europe...
- 7 Credit cards with chips
- 8 Best small medieval towns & villages in/near Val d'Orcia
- 9 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 10 Street food in Turkey
- 11 Day trip on the Rhine
- 12 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 13 How to get to Gare Du Nord Station
- 14 Free public transportation on 14-15-16 March in Paris & Wallonia
- 15 cruises and itineraries in the Mediterranean
- 16 Lisbon Advice
- 17 Short Trip to Iceland - Lake Myvatn or Jokulsarlon?
- 18 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 19 Athens & 1 island.. 7 days.. what to chose?
- 20 Hot Chocolate in Paris
- 21 Guided tours or drive yourself? - Scotland
- 22 Baby Stroller/Pram travel in Italy and Switzerland
- 23 Chateau de Champs-sur-Marne
- 24 Advice needed/Carcasonne to Dordogne
- 25 Amsterdam Itiniary