We are visiting our daughter who is living in Cordoba this December. We have been to Spain before and have spent time in Andalucia. We are thinking of flying to Madrid and going to Codoba to see our daughter's place and then we'll all head up to Barcelona and Costa Brava area! Maybe Pyranees. Then most likely fly out of Barcelona. My husband would like to try to spend a few days in a wine region. And that's why I'm writing to all of you. How/where would you suggest we fit that in? Is the Rioja region the place to go or is there a better one that makes more sense with the direction we are heading? Also, are they even open that time of year (dec 18 - jan 4)
Spanish wineries in December
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 2 Ryanair Cabin Luggage
- 3 Eatwith - dine with locals
- 4 What still confounds you about travel?
- 5 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 6 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 7 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 8 Help with Itinerary please!!!!
- 9 Santorini
- 10 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 11 Advice on Two Week Itinerary Please! (London,Paris,Luxembourg,Brussels)
- 12 Foie gras, redux
- 13 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 14 Questions for my German friends
- 15 Chip but no PIN
- 16 Planning first Solo Backpacking in Europe!
- 17 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 18 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 19 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 20 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 21 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 22 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 23 Airport to Piraeus
- 24 Train to Airport in Venice
- 25 Puglia planning - where to base, how long to spend