We are visiting our daughter who is living in Cordoba this December. We have been to Spain before and have spent time in Andalucia. We are thinking of flying to Madrid and going to Codoba to see our daughter's place and then we'll all head up to Barcelona and Costa Brava area! Maybe Pyranees. Then most likely fly out of Barcelona. My husband would like to try to spend a few days in a wine region. And that's why I'm writing to all of you. How/where would you suggest we fit that in? Is the Rioja region the place to go or is there a better one that makes more sense with the direction we are heading? Also, are they even open that time of year (dec 18 - jan 4)
Spanish wineries in December
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink
- 2 Gift for French business associate
- 3 White Christmas
- 4 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 5 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 6 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 7 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 8 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 9 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 10 Scotland Votes "No"
- 11 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 12 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 13 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 14 Bodrum to instanbul
- 15 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport
- 16 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 17 Can you be fined on the spot for falling off a scooter in Croatia
- 18 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 19 Italy tours
- 20 venice, the dolomites, and the italian lakes - in 1 week
- 21 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 22 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 23 Globus Tours
- 24 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?
- 25 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15