We are visiting our daughter who is living in Cordoba this December. We have been to Spain before and have spent time in Andalucia. We are thinking of flying to Madrid and going to Codoba to see our daughter's place and then we'll all head up to Barcelona and Costa Brava area! Maybe Pyranees. Then most likely fly out of Barcelona. My husband would like to try to spend a few days in a wine region. And that's why I'm writing to all of you. How/where would you suggest we fit that in? Is the Rioja region the place to go or is there a better one that makes more sense with the direction we are heading? Also, are they even open that time of year (dec 18 - jan 4)
Spanish wineries in December
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 2 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 3 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 4 Le Grand Depart and Yorkshire Festival
- 5 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 6 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 7 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 8 Need packing help! What to wear daytime sightseeing in Europe...
- 9 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 10 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 11 Recommendation for lovely italian town?
- 12 Toulouse and beyond -
- 13 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 14 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 15 cheapest way to get from greece to turkey
- 16 Munich
- 17 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 18 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 19 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 20 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 21 Munich with a car?
- 22 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 23 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 24 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 25 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014