I arrived in Spain in October on a 6-month student visa. My visa then expired in April. I didn't leave and re-enter the schengen area to get a tourist visa, I stayed in Spain and just assumed that it would roll into a tourist visa. Will I have trouble leaving Spain or getting back in in the future? I'm thinking to leave before July/before the tourist visa expires. Anyone have experience with this?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 English Countryside
- 2 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #150
- 3 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 4 Granada to Madrid
- 5 Where to buy Saffron?
- 6 8 to 9 days in switzerland with swiss pass
- 7 Barcelona cooking classes
- 8 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 9 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 10 1st time in ZURICH
- 11 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 12 Trip to CPH - Connection time in Oslo?
- 13 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 14 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 15 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 16 12 days itinerary - Netherland, Belgium & Germany
- 17 If you had to choose one......
- 18 Austria / Bavaria in late Oct/Early Nov
- 19 House Hunting in France
- 20 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 21 Cognac transportation?
- 22 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 23 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 24 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 25 Naples, Italy