When we visit Spain in September, we will be travelling by train. We have so many train rides (14 to be exact), I had to create spread sheet to keep them straight. I would love to hear recommendations on snacks that are easy to eat on the train. Whether it's sugary or savoury, all suggestion are welcome and greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Spanish snack ideas for long train rides
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Sicily 10 days
- 2 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 3 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 4 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 5 Southeastern Sicily, on detective Montalbano's trails
- 6 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 7 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 8 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 9 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 10 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 11 Portugal in September
- 12 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 13 Europe with young teens
- 14 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 15 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 16 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 17 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 18 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 19 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 20 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 21 Advises for trip to Russia
- 22 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 23 First time traveler to Ireland
- 24 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 25 Euro Train