When we visit Spain in September, we will be travelling by train. We have so many train rides (14 to be exact), I had to create spread sheet to keep them straight. I would love to hear recommendations on snacks that are easy to eat on the train. Whether it's sugary or savoury, all suggestion are welcome and greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Spanish snack ideas for long train rides
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Toulouse and beyond -
- 2 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 3 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 4 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 5 Munich with a car?
- 6 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 7 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 8 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 9 Day trip on the Rhine
- 10 Hut to hut hiking in Bavarian alps
- 11 Germany-berlin marathon
- 12 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 13 museum passes in Rome
- 14 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 15 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 16 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 17 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 18 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 19 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 20 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 21 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 22 Best Time of Day and Vantage Point for Seven Sisters
- 23 Estonia Amber
- 24 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 25 Quick notes from 2 weeks in Turkey