When we visit Spain in September, we will be travelling by train. We have so many train rides (14 to be exact), I had to create spread sheet to keep them straight. I would love to hear recommendations on snacks that are easy to eat on the train. Whether it's sugary or savoury, all suggestion are welcome and greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Spanish snack ideas for long train rides
- 1 Do and don't, eating in France
- 2 Moving to England at 16: Driving Laws?
- 3 Travelling within Florence and to Siena
- 4 Hotel recommendations for Turin
- 5 Rhine River Lights Fireworks
- 6 Confirm these things before you book yourself at B&B accommodation.
- 7 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 8 Brutal Crack Down on Peaceful Environmental Protest
- 9 london travelcrard
- 10 Am I too fat too travel?
- 11 lake como (italy) or lugano/lucerne (switzerland)?
- 12 Cross-Pollinate apartments for London? Any experience?
- 13 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 14 France Itinerary Help
- 15 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 16 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report
- 17 Paris Ticket t+
- 18 Vueling - Be Very Careful
- 19 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 20 Best area to stay in Rome
- 21 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 22 Public transport to Sol Metro area from Madrid airport
- 23 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 24 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report
- 25 How should I plan my hiking/boat day trip to Cinque Terre?