i've gotten tickets for a 11am performance as the Vienna Spanish riding school. My flight touches down at 7.30. since i'm on a budget i'm pondering if I should incur the additional cost of the taxi to get to the hotel and then to the performance on time.
So. question is, will they allow u in if you're late of a performance? I don't mind if i miss part of it but would be a shame to be locked out cos of tardiness.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 base for Andalucia
- 2 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 3 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 4 Strasbourg! What to do, what to visit??
- 5 Windsor Castle
- 6 Flight from Athens to Santorini- is this enough time?
- 7 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 8 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 9 14 days in Italy. Advice needed
- 10 Ideas for 10 nights in France for 1st timer
- 11 Roadtrip: France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Luxemburg
- 12 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 13 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 14 Tour Company reviews - European Graduation Trip
- 15 4 nights in Sardinia
- 16 Sabbioneta for day trip? ...or Verona?
- 17 help deciding between 2 itineraries!
- 18 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 19 "Too Much Cows"
- 20 Matera tour guide wanted
- 21 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 22 Taxi from Linate to lecco
- 23 Moscow, Russia shopping
- 24 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 25 Alsace Wine Route during Harvest