i've gotten tickets for a 11am performance as the Vienna Spanish riding school. My flight touches down at 7.30. since i'm on a budget i'm pondering if I should incur the additional cost of the taxi to get to the hotel and then to the performance on time.
So. question is, will they allow u in if you're late of a performance? I don't mind if i miss part of it but would be a shame to be locked out cos of tardiness.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 2 Another tipping question: concierges
- 3 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 4 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 5 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 6 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 7 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 8 Budapest in December 2017
- 9 6-7 Days in France
- 10 Spain in July
- 11 5 Days in Switzerland
- 12 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 13 We're here!
- 14 Korean Messages
- 15 Car hire with driver in Istanbul
- 16 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 17 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 18 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 19 Acropolis Athens
- 20 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 21 Trip Ideas
- 22 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 23 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 24 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 25 Fodors IT team, ITS TIME.