i've gotten tickets for a 11am performance as the Vienna Spanish riding school. My flight touches down at 7.30. since i'm on a budget i'm pondering if I should incur the additional cost of the taxi to get to the hotel and then to the performance on time.
So. question is, will they allow u in if you're late of a performance? I don't mind if i miss part of it but would be a shame to be locked out cos of tardiness.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Flamenco concerts in Madrid
- 2 Mennagio to Switzerland - 3 days....
- 3 Wine Harvest in Italy 2016 - when?
- 4 Lisbon - transport on New Years Day
- 5 Procida for a day (or part of one) versus time on Capri
- 6 Capri, Pompeii, Amalfi in 3 days with Naples as base...
- 7 Santorini scavenger hunt
- 8 Holland Itinerary
- 9 Ireland & Amsterdam
- 10 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 11 1 day visit Brussels to Amsterdam and back
- 12 tablet
- 13 Barcelona completely overrated
- 14 How to get to Giverny from Paris
- 15 Soccer jerseys in Paris?
- 16 Calling Flamenco fans including Kimhe
- 17 Scooter hire in Sorrento/Amalfi...
- 18 Is Bullfighting still going-on in Spain in October?
- 19 26 days in Italy
- 20 Prague Beyond the "Usual"
- 21 Family holidays in Italy
- 22 http://www.crevalorsite.com/xplosive-vital-reviews/
- 23 5 Days in Dublin
- 24 How to Work Mastique Age-Defying ?
- 25 Trimplex Elite Makes You Young Looking and slim Once again!