i've gotten tickets for a 11am performance as the Vienna Spanish riding school. My flight touches down at 7.30. since i'm on a budget i'm pondering if I should incur the additional cost of the taxi to get to the hotel and then to the performance on time.
So. question is, will they allow u in if you're late of a performance? I don't mind if i miss part of it but would be a shame to be locked out cos of tardiness.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 2 Breakfast: London
- 3 worthy or no?
- 4 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 5 Seville bus information
- 6 Macedonia, Greece
- 7 Montpellier to Arles
- 8 Paris Side Trip: Mont St Michel & Cancale
- 9 How to ask for glass or carafe of tap water in Portuguese
- 10 Tipping in different situations in Spain
- 11 Where To Buy Caffeine Capsules/Pills In Nice, France
- 12 1st time in London - Location wise, which would be the better for us?
- 13 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 14 Anybody rented from Allure-Apart?
- 15 Where to stay in Paris for our 1st time there?
- 16 PLITVICE LAKES
- 17 Berlin to Barcelona
- 18 Norway Trip Report 2016
- 19 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 20 Porto Portugal Hotels
- 21 Catalonia: 14 days in September
- 22 Piazza Navona
- 23 Planning 2 days in Granada
- 24 Venice at Christmas
- 25 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.