i've gotten tickets for a 11am performance as the Vienna Spanish riding school. My flight touches down at 7.30. since i'm on a budget i'm pondering if I should incur the additional cost of the taxi to get to the hotel and then to the performance on time.
So. question is, will they allow u in if you're late of a performance? I don't mind if i miss part of it but would be a shame to be locked out cos of tardiness.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rental car in Menton
- 2 Inverness to Isle of Lewis
- 3 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 4 Barcelona and...
- 5 helping getting to and from Guarda
- 6 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 7 PARIS: Mini Trip Report, Maxi Enjoyment!
- 8 My Ring Road experience in Iceland
- 9 February in Florence
- 10 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 11 Praiana to Positano
- 12 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 13 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 14 8 days in Spain.. mostly Barcelona, where else should we go
- 15 Canal du Midi
- 16 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 17 Family vacation to europe
- 18 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base
- 19 Day in Madrid
- 20 charming cities in Spain
- 21 20 Days in Greece Itinerary Vetting
- 22 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 23 Travel from Paris to Geneva
- 24 What to do in Lefkada, Greece?
- 25 Spain during Holy Week