i've gotten tickets for a 11am performance as the Vienna Spanish riding school. My flight touches down at 7.30. since i'm on a budget i'm pondering if I should incur the additional cost of the taxi to get to the hotel and then to the performance on time.
So. question is, will they allow u in if you're late of a performance? I don't mind if i miss part of it but would be a shame to be locked out cos of tardiness.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris and Normandy
- 2 Sicily Beach Resort
- 3 France Study Abroad
- 4 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 5 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 6 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 7 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 8 International drivers permit
- 9 Languedoc, Dordogne & Bordeaux Itinerary Expert Help Please
- 10 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 11 Two days in Rome
- 12 Classical Tour of Albania
- 13 First visit to London
- 14 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 15 Anniversary trip to France
- 16 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 17 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 18 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 19 Where to stay - Honeymoon in Southern Tuscany
- 20 London is it worth it?
- 21 Ideas on our first Europe holiday
- 22 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 23 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 24 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 25 Seeking Scenic Route from Bath to Devon