i've gotten tickets for a 11am performance as the Vienna Spanish riding school. My flight touches down at 7.30. since i'm on a budget i'm pondering if I should incur the additional cost of the taxi to get to the hotel and then to the performance on time.
So. question is, will they allow u in if you're late of a performance? I don't mind if i miss part of it but would be a shame to be locked out cos of tardiness.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Frankfurt, Germany hotels
- 2 Tuscany Country Side OR Swiss Alps on bernina express in 1 day
- 3 Magical Greece. A 13 day jaunt across the Aegean
- 4 Changes in security at Schiphol
- 5 Euro Quiz # 106 - Countries Loving McDonalds the Most!
- 6 Tips To Get Schengen Visa For Full 90 Days From Toronto For Indian Citizens
- 7 Another Visit to London
- 8 Southern Europe Trip for New Travelers
- 9 Credit cards in Italy & France
- 10 8 days in Andalusia-what do you think?
- 11 Free: Sewing machine and coffee grinder...
- 12 Positano - Choosing a Hotel
- 13 Help- Advice or experiences traveling with a handicapped person?
- 14 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 15 Switzerland and Northern Italy, 3 weeks
- 16 8 Day trip to Swiss and France
- 17 Where to Buy Affordable Scarves in Paris
- 18 Basque region of Spain and France in 10 days with kids
- 19 Athens to Delphi to Meteora to Thessalonki
- 20 Running of the Bulls 2016
- 21 Spanish air controllers strikes in June 2015
- 22 Puglia impressions, in brief
- 23 Rental car in Italy
- 24 Best Hotel in Tuscany?
- 25 Ideas for 5 Nights in Wengen and 3 nights in Lucerne