i've gotten tickets for a 11am performance as the Vienna Spanish riding school. My flight touches down at 7.30. since i'm on a budget i'm pondering if I should incur the additional cost of the taxi to get to the hotel and then to the performance on time.
So. question is, will they allow u in if you're late of a performance? I don't mind if i miss part of it but would be a shame to be locked out cos of tardiness.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 2 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 3 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 4 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 5 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 6 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 7 France or Italy town recommendations needed for 3 week stay
- 8 Family first time Barcelona (where and how much ?)
- 9 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 10 Germany/Austria...with a toddler
- 11 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 12 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 13 Suggestions for summer 38 night itinerary with kids and a mom in tow?
- 14 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 15 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
- 16 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 17 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 18 Edinburgh to Skye
- 19 A Month stay in Southern France
- 20 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 21 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 22 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 23 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 24 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 25 ISO help planning a trip to England in May