I wonder where I would be able to find a leather vest while in Spain this fall. One of the ladies in our group wants to get one but I would assume it's not as easy to find as some other more typical leather times. We might have a little time to look for it while we are in Granada-Seville-Madrid. We'll have a full day dedicated to getting gifts and such in Madrid on our last day (alas a Sunday).
If anyone can suggest a particular store, maker, or area to look for something like that, that'd be great!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Verizon Installation CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 NEED AN URGENT LOAN?
- 3 Iceland france spain
- 4 Ex-pats with young kids
- 5 Maximizing Norway time
- 6 Greece
- 7 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 8 southeast sicily town as home base
- 9 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 10 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 11 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 12 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 13 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 14 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 15 London with Teens Trip Report
- 16 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 17 Top Tapas Tascas
- 18 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 19 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 20 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 21 Iceland car rental agencies
- 22 Ludwig Castles
- 23 Best Viking Sites
- 24 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 25 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question