I wonder where I would be able to find a leather vest while in Spain this fall. One of the ladies in our group wants to get one but I would assume it's not as easy to find as some other more typical leather times. We might have a little time to look for it while we are in Granada-Seville-Madrid. We'll have a full day dedicated to getting gifts and such in Madrid on our last day (alas a Sunday).
If anyone can suggest a particular store, maker, or area to look for something like that, that'd be great!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 2 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 3 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 4 Where to stay - Honeymoon in Southern Tuscany
- 5 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 6 First visit to London
- 7 Naples + Walking Tour
- 8 International drivers permit
- 9 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 10 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 11 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 12 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 13 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 14 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 15 The essence of Swiss in 4-5 days for first timers
- 16 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 17 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 18 TIM in FCO - update
- 19 London GTG May 19-25
- 20 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 21 Hotels in Munich and Bolzano
- 22 Classical Tour of Albania
- 23 Seeking Scenic Route from Bath to Devon
- 24 London and Normandy
- 25 Where to pick up rental car in Venice