During my upcoming visit to Spain, I hope to speak as much Spanish as possible. I have obtained a few phrasebooks, and am also working through the Pimsleur audio language course. There is conflicting information and pronunciations between the sources, and I hope to resolve the issues, so I can learn correctly. Might there be someone fluent in the European Spanish language, who could help with occasional questions?
Spanish Language Questions
- 1 Micro trip report - a few days in Scotland
- 2 Kids, drugs, and overnight flights...advice??!!
- 3 What to Give to Host Family
- 4 convenient hotel in rome for one nignt before heading south
- 5 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 6 Florence: Medici Chapel & Basilica di Santa Croce
- 7 Prague Hotels -Old Town
- 8 Driving through Europe
- 9 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 10 Getting the best our of Europe
- 11 Best Area to Stay in Paris
- 12 Without a car in the Cote d'Azur
- 13 Rubles & A River...Yes, We are in Russia
- 14 7 days in Turkey - itinerary help please!
- 15 Palio Parking
- 16 Best way to get to national rail station for 7 day paper travel cards?
- 17 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 18 Oxford to Rye
- 19 Alacazar in Sevilla
- 20 restaurants suggestions for verona,venice,florence,and bologna?
- 21 Ideas 1 weeks in Croatia (in and out from Zagreb)
- 22 8 days in Sardinia - first time, need help
- 23 Rental Car Pick-Up near Beaune
- 24 Getting from Tuscany to Lauterbrunnen
- 25 italy itinerary for comments