During my upcoming visit to Spain, I hope to speak as much Spanish as possible. I have obtained a few phrasebooks, and am also working through the Pimsleur audio language course. There is conflicting information and pronunciations between the sources, and I hope to resolve the issues, so I can learn correctly. Might there be someone fluent in the European Spanish language, who could help with occasional questions?
Spanish Language Questions
- 1 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 2 Reichstag tickets
- 3 Sussex Day Out Which Option to Choose?
- 4 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report
- 5 One week in Norway
- 6 Perfect gondola ride and dinner in Venice? But on a budget.
- 7 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 8 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 9 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 10 Chip-and-PIN cards again
- 11 Driving Through Adriatic Italy
- 12 Day trip or 1 night in Paris from London (w 7y/o & visiting Disney)
- 13 Am I too fat too travel?
- 14 Moving to England at 16: Driving Laws?
- 15 London and Paris; Christmas 2013!
- 16 Do and don't, eating in France
- 17 PLEASE help - Germany, France,Switzerland,Italy itinerary
- 18 Hotel recommendations for Turin
- 19 Opinion Requested on Southeast Castles in Order of Personal Preference
- 20 hotels in Milan, Italy
- 21 Help Needed with European Adventure
- 22 Paris 2 bedroom/2bathroom apartment you would recommend?
- 23 Paris - Nice/Eze - Como - Venice/Rome
- 24 Venice Apartment - Help!
- 25 italy itinerary for comments