During my upcoming visit to Spain, I hope to speak as much Spanish as possible. I have obtained a few phrasebooks, and am also working through the Pimsleur audio language course. There is conflicting information and pronunciations between the sources, and I hope to resolve the issues, so I can learn correctly. Might there be someone fluent in the European Spanish language, who could help with occasional questions?
Spanish Language Questions
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 2 Lucerne & Zurich
- 3 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 4 The Adriatic? Or Turkey and the Greek Islands?
- 5 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 6 Frankfurt Macarons
- 7 Trip around Spain
- 8 Lake como
- 9 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 10 Getting around in Tuscany
- 11 Rome L. Argentina Ruins - Can they be explored or just viewed from street?
- 12 Venice in Jan
- 13 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 14 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 15 Public transport from Ostuni
- 16 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 17 British drivers
- 18 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 19 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 20 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 21 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 22 Italy with 4 teenagers, 1 child and a husband in 18 days - thoughts?
- 23 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 24 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 25 Sagrada Familia - which tower?