During my upcoming visit to Spain, I hope to speak as much Spanish as possible. I have obtained a few phrasebooks, and am also working through the Pimsleur audio language course. There is conflicting information and pronunciations between the sources, and I hope to resolve the issues, so I can learn correctly. Might there be someone fluent in the European Spanish language, who could help with occasional questions?
Spanish Language Questions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trip from Barcelona? Single female
- 2 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 3 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 4 Terrorism in Europe
- 5 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 6 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 7 Planning a trip to Northern Italy/Lake Como
- 8 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 9 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 10 Greece - Sailing in Santorini
- 11 Hiking the Gap of Dunloe
- 12 Wernigerode and The Harz - Where to base oneself?
- 13 Need suggestions for Sienna and Orvieto
- 14 Bamberg and Environs - 9 nights
- 15 Poland (Krakow)/ Prague from Leipzig
- 16 Hotel in Lake Garda or Desenzano del Gard
- 17 Which town to choose for lodging in Cinque Terre
- 18 Cinque Terre - which town to stay in & suggest a hotel?
- 19 Spain and Portugal Trip Help
- 20 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 21 Night Train - Need help
- 22 White Villages base?
- 23 Traveling to France
- 24 20 year-old female planning solo Europe trip -- advice??
- 25 18 hour layover in Helsinki