During my upcoming visit to Spain, I hope to speak as much Spanish as possible. I have obtained a few phrasebooks, and am also working through the Pimsleur audio language course. There is conflicting information and pronunciations between the sources, and I hope to resolve the issues, so I can learn correctly. Might there be someone fluent in the European Spanish language, who could help with occasional questions?
Spanish Language Questions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 2 Hurtigruten Rip-Off
- 3 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 4 Paris to Annecy by Train
- 5 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 6 England, Scotland , Belguim
- 7 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 8 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 9 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 10 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 11 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 12 Stansted Express Tickets - Advance Purchase
- 13 Hey Fodor's
- 14 Nice, Airbnb apartment rental
- 15 Two Sisters-in-law in Italy
- 16 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 17 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 18 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 19 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 20 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs
- 21 Drive from Granada to Seville
- 22 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 23 France in December 2014
- 24 Ideal first time trip to Germany-8-10 days --suggestions
- 25 Europe Itinerary