During my upcoming visit to Spain, I hope to speak as much Spanish as possible. I have obtained a few phrasebooks, and am also working through the Pimsleur audio language course. There is conflicting information and pronunciations between the sources, and I hope to resolve the issues, so I can learn correctly. Might there be someone fluent in the European Spanish language, who could help with occasional questions?
Spanish Language Questions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 2 Eatwith - dine with locals
- 3 Questions for my German friends
- 4 Chip but no PIN
- 5 Planning first Solo Backpacking in Europe!
- 6 What still confounds you about travel?
- 7 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 8 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 9 Help with Itinerary please!!!!
- 10 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 11 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 12 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 13 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 14 Airport to Piraeus
- 15 Train to Airport in Venice
- 16 Puglia planning - where to base, how long to spend
- 17 Paris Travelogue (One week in June with a toddler)
- 18 Long Weekend in Lisbon - Loved it!
- 19 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 20 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 21 Itinerary: 13 day trip to Greece
- 22 Foie gras, redux
- 23 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 24 Dublin Tour Companies
- 25 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?